Reviews for Love...the true test of time-a 1876 soap opera
J Howard chapter 40 . 9/6
Every chapter was torture to read, with all the typos, misspellings, grammatical errors, and general need for copy editing as well as content editing. I couldn't determine if it was written by a middle schooler or someone for whom English was a second language. A little bland as romance novels go, however it was interesting enough to keep at it until the end and it had a few chuckles to make it worthwhile.
Canadanna chapter 40 . 4/28/2015
All you who want a sequel to this sequel, I inform you that one exists here on fanfiction! It is called Love is a Leap.
canadanna chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
I can't believe that preface! I DESCRIBES me ever since I have seen Kate and Leopold!
Guest chapter 40 . 4/14/2015
Stuart Charles Philip Millard Otis Mountbatten. Oh my god. That is the funniest name I had ever huard! Lol
canadanna chapter 34 . 4/14/2015
Usually I am upset with sexy stories, especially Kate and Leopold ones (probably because I love the movie and I am always pretending I'm Kate). But this chapter one is different. I don't know why, but in fact it goes really well there! (I must confess I'd say cut it out if someone from the future came and said my future would be like Kate and Leopold and then like this fanfic)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
dresses of 1876 did not unzip...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
typos, my dear, typos.
lovely though
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 40 . 9/2/2013
WOW! That was...amazing! What an adventure read this is! I loved every minute of it! I am just sad that it ended!

My deepest compliments on your story
ProphecyChild chapter 40 . 9/11/2012
Amazing. I truly loved your story. I hope there will be a second part.
FaithBelieve chapter 21 . 10/29/2010
I love your dialoge Lady T! And the plot is getting good! I really felt just as sisterly to Janet as Kate did. Very good writing. Can't wait to read more.
FaithBelieve chapter 12 . 10/22/2010
Sweet chapter. Greatest compliment...I can see the characters saying these things and it matching there personalities. Takes a special writer to get that right.
FaithBelieve chapter 10 . 10/22/2010
Oh this chapter was a hoot! I love that Hugh...umm...Leopold is saving himself for the love of his life. So good...
FaithBelieve chapter 9 . 10/21/2010
Loving it! Where did she go...this is great work Lady Jane.
FaithBelieve chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
Absolutely charming! I felt Kate's trepitation and understood why. I laughed about the whole sea sickness dialoge. I must read on...
Marble Meadow chapter 40 . 9/9/2010
This entire story was brilliant. I really enjoyed it! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it! The plot was intense, action packed, and had several subplots that were highly intriguing. You did a fantastic job and as the story went on your writing improved with each chapter. Lovely.