Reviews for pragmatism
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I find this intriguing:

'Asphodel was also supposed to be a remedy for poisonous snake-bites and a specific against sorcery.' - Wikipedia

It was also regarded as the food of the dead. Which of those three significances did you have in mind?
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Cool little piece! I'm confused though. Did Hermione just love him from afar?
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Another great drabble; I like how Hermione's life is so routine (it seems in character, for her), and while I don't read many Hermione/Fred, this was a poetic view into the pairing.

Also, according to Google asphodel is "the flower of Hades and the dead, sacred to Persephone", but I still don't get why Fred would mind them, unless he'd want something a bit cheerier?
Weisshaupt chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This is probably my most favorite drabble of yours yet; I have friggin' goosebumps. I can't justifiably explain just how much I truly appreciate this piece. It's so...whole.

Yeah, vague, sorry. But what I mean is that you have this ability to sculpt around every emotion with so few of words-it's almost uncanny (and makes me thoroughly jealous). This piece is very vivid and innovative, something believable and beautiful. I kind-of want to curl up in the fetal position in some dark, remote corner and cry because Fred again. THANKS.

No, seriously, thanks for writing this.
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Adorable and tragic, but not in excess.
thelightningstrike chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I really love your work. This had such depth of character.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This is lovely. You've kept Hermione in character and stayed true to canon AND made this totally believable. Quite an achievement. I love the lines about Fred peeking out from behind her husband and son.
controlled climb chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Thanks so much for writing this! *loves it*