Reviews for Last Wishes
urbangirl98 chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
Wow! This story is amazing! I love love love love love it! The brotherly love is just seeping out of this story haha. It's amazing. Thanks so much.

I love the idea too. Steampunk? That's totally original. Kudo's to you. I love how you incorrperated the characters too. It's completely original and has amazing quality! I do hope that you will update again

Thanks so much!

-Urban
27aquarrow72 chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Huffft! This is frustating, y'know! Good job, Al, but you guys are still a little too awkward to be a twin brother.
Honestly, they really, reaaally need an emergency heart-to-heart conversation and bonding time, immediately.

I love it, btw! I'm waiting for the next chap!

FavFol
tantei no hime chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Francis. Francis, what did you write? Francis. Francis, I demand an answer.
Lyikael chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Ahh, Matthew is so cute.

Your stories are great, this one also has big potential. The plot has yet to start picking up, but we can say already that it is going to be great. The writing is light and the details are good.

That you considered Matthew psychological state and worked on it says how good of a writer you are. It's not like he could suddenly change rooms and go outside after years in a cramped room and low lightening much less go on adventures like Alfred wanted to. Some fanfiction authors do not think of these details, so it make us -the readers- glad when we find a good author out here on .

Alfred is cute too, so concerned of his brother!

The robot scene was moving, it made us feel that family atmosphere. It also made me remember my and my brothers history, "Remember when we were..."

All in all, great story!

Thank you for writing!
RasalynnLynx chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
This is pretty awesome. Hope you continue to update~
colossally abundant numbers chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
I really like the premise of this AU-that there exist 'political doubles' for people and that Matthew was raised to be one. I'd like to hear more about this concept! And the plot thickens with all that nasty lawyer business. :D

I also like how you reveal bits and pieces of the world you're building through character interactions (like about the bandit invasion Elizabeta lived through).

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
whoisnotmyname chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
GAH. I love this this~

Poor Mattie's never been outside! DDD8

FACE intersactions are priceless and Arthur and Franny's "friendly" relationship is hilarious.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
MiSs ArIa chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
You're awesome 3 can't wait for the next update! _
Meeve chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
huzzah! an update. twas a good chapter, hope to see more!
nupinoop296 chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
D'awww, Al and Mattie. :)

Grr, stupid evil lawyers! Hopefully Arthur and Francis can take care of this...
Meeve chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
:D an update would make me very very happy!
wiwiun chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
D'aww dammit. I wanted to read more.. This fic surely takes a long time. But thats okay.. Cant rush geniuses at work.
tcctyry chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Please continue soon! Poor little Matthew, he's just too damn cute.
keisan chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
Really liking this so far... Matthew and Alfred's interactions are very sweet. Plz update. :)
SutekiKage chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
This is definitely worth reading so don't belittle yourself too much

I'll keep my eyes out for updates