Reviews for Ties That Bind
zeldafan45 chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
Please update again soon, this story is so good!
Draco'sGirl98 chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
I love this story! What I would like to know, though, is how Bellatrix got the Estate?
ThEcAtIsMyShRiNk chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
i really like this story.

i really really wanna know what happens next..

between draco and harry... and the killing-harry-thing that the evil guys (whoever they are) have going ...

please, if you're still writing this, update soon. it would be a shame if this story ended here... you would make me cry (more than you already did with all the sad dramatic moments in the story, which really made a blubbering fool out of me.. ))

... aaaaaaand now i started rambling... sorry for that..

again: please update, its a great and awesome story..

Lots of cake sends

Luna
atymer chapter 8 . 8/30/2010
I am curious where this conspiracy to kill Harry will end. Did Draco get control of his father's estate back again? And why on earth did Beatrice get off scot free to gain everything if Harry's side won? Why wasn't she kissed! Unless Harry was being tricked all the time, and the people he was risking his life to protect are the people trying to kill him and his child now.

I really want to know, so all positive thoughts to the author that The Muse will allow resolution.
Ukkey chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
gah dam you ! more please i love it its amazing :)
chochowilliams chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
i'm definitely still confused and curious as to this whole inheritance fiasco and the people out to kill harry and his daughter. and i cannot help but wonder if mayby lucius didn't know about harry and draco. i'm definitely curious as to how they got together in the first place and when harry started opening up to lucius.
Celestialuna chapter 8 . 7/25/2010
good chapter! nice flashback!
BeenBitten chapter 8 . 7/25/2010
Hello just found the story and have enjoyed reading all eight chapters so far. Very intriguing to find out whose after Harry and reading the various flashbacks.
Anon chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
Love the story and am going to do a "proper" review later but just one query right now. Why is Harry using Euros and not Pounds if he is in England? Maybe he isn't and I miss understood what country he is in. In which case sorry!
YellowJacket69 chapter 8 . 7/25/2010
Enjoyed the chapter...:]

thanx Lee
power of darkness chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
well i would have liked to see the wipping and stuff but oh well and lets see were this gos:)

-the power of darkness
hoopy-frood-42 chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
This is great! I haven't come across a Drarry story this interesting in a long time. I can't wait for the next chapter. And for when Luce can finally have her two fathers in her life the way they should be.
Darkness chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
If this is going to be a Harry/Draco then why the hell is this under Harry/Lucius? I was looking forward to reading a good Harry/Lucius and then you fucking killed him in the first chapter. I really think you should put this under Draco/Harry so that will not happen to anyone else looking for Harry/Lucius.
Celestialuna chapter 7 . 6/18/2010