Reviews for A New Threat
sillystarshine chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
why haven't you updated this story is amazing! and now edward or jacob? i think edward because he's the most like darien all knight and shining armor/ prince charming like. Jacob is more like Seiya (sp?) best fiend someone to talk to type of guy Any ways i hope you haven't abandoned this story because it really is an awesomly amazing story line update please!
yeoreum chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
I love the part where Mina is like u think Serena is an Edward or Jacob fan
Aphrodite-08 chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Great chapter i am excited to see what will happeen next :) pleasse update sonn :D
Aphrodite-08 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
how interesting :) THE BLACK MOON FAMILY IS BACK :o :o :o I LOOVE Prince Diamond :) but why would they wanna kill her and her child if diamond is like in love with her \ hm i must find out and read more please update son :)
Lunar Cadet chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Really good start up to the edited version!

Can't wait 4 more 2 chapters to come!

Please update soon!

Oh and one more thing before I end this review...it was better than its previous version and really like the new name of the story.

Hehe...hope 2 c more updates soon.

SailorPrincess1237
Unknown reader chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Hi! I'm glad you decided to give this story another chance. When it was fisrt posted, I began to read it and I was disappointed to see that it was stopped. I really wanted to read this story, to see how you would make this story go, and what would have happened. So, even if now I'm not sure to be able to review as frequently as I would like to, I would be happy if you go on with this story. (Sorry, English language isn't my native language, so you may find some mistake)I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter. Until next!