Reviews for Love Game
d-kronk chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
Great ending and a beginning for them. Wonderful fic. I thoroughly enjoyed this and I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
d-kronk chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
I am really enjoying this fic. I love how you are portraying Penelope in this. I really like Derek asking if she still wants to go back to his place and her response. And I really like him taking it a bit slower on the motorcycle on the way home and driving cautiously.
d-kronk chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
I really like Penelope being the one to intensify things. And I really like the pacing in this and their thoughts as the evening is progressing.
d-kronk chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
I love Derek coming in, where everyone is at, and just taking Penelope's hand and pulling her away. And I love that she went completely willingly and commented that her car might be there just a little longer. I really like Derek taking her on the ride first and then them talking for a bit while looking at the stars.
d-kronk chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
And they definitely upped the notch. And it was great. I love the girl talk and Reid's comment to Derek. But Pen and Derek in the kitchen... too bad Gideon had to walk in on them.
d-kronk chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Oooh... Penelope is so bad in this, and it's great! I love her teasing Derek in this. And I'm really wondering how far she can push him.
d-kronk chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Great start! I love Derek's thoughts through this and him not being able to resist Penelope even though he knows what will happen and I love Penelope teasing him and drawing letters on his hand... especially when he realizes what she was writing.
ImmortalWar chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
lol I loved how you ended...that amused me.
onetreefan chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
such a sweet story!
anneryn7 chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
just AMAZING!

Anneryn
anneryn7 chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
I'm in love with this fic so far!

Anneryn
csimesser1 chapter 7 . 5/14/2010
that was great loved it
KG86 chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
Gideon walking in on them...Genius!
KricketWilliams chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
Oh, that was beautiful, hot and sweet. Nicely done.
setr chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
it was just how they rolled.

hha I love it. Great story. great ending!