Reviews for Kitsunetsuki
senaxeth chapter 5 . 5/22
Please continue!
Sepulvedlore chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
Continue pleaseee. I really wanna read what happens next!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/15/2015
This is the most beautiful thing I've ever read! Please keep going!
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
Hehehe...can't wait for the plot and their relationship to develop :)

Oh and Byakuran is such a tease :3
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
So, REALLY creepy AN at the end...

Hmph...how could he Tsuna behind like that? He will be targeted anyway!
Twitch101 chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Very interesting. Can't wait for more!
Hottstuff JK chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
COOL!
Rida-chou Leyde chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Hooo!
Though Tsuna seems a little OOC, 0.001%, you really did well!
Can't wait for more!
Arcana Elixir chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
I AM REALLY CURIOUS TO FIND OUT WHO Giotto really is in the story! And I really want to say WOW! Cause you really are informed about the Yokai and stuff... So continue this please?!
Kisecchi27 chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
U havent updated in awhile..i hope u do soon, i guess?
PurrrpleLovah29 chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
AWWW!
I didn't get enough!
please update soon!
Wolf1989 chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Are you going to write more chapters for this story. It says that you last updated in 2010 and I really want to read more. I love KHR and stories with yokai in them. I really hope you don't give up on the story. Keep up the good work!
XxShadowfangxX chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Love your story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
yoime chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Ohc this story is really really interesting! Byakuran fits uncredibly well as a kitsune. Its really nice of you to drop those notes at the end, it does make the story be more understable. I also hope you get to update soon! Thanks for writing this fic. And for not writing the smut scene. Not cuz it was smut, but because of the pairing, heh. Thanks!
fluffy-rakia chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
I absolutely love Byakuran. It is one of the few fics where he is not portrayed as an insane psychopath or a sadistic man. Thus, it is one of the things that makes your fic unique. Though it might to presumptuous. Please, let Byakuran be semi-good (not all good, b/c where is the fun in that).

Also, I agree about the Byakuran/Bluebell smut...no need. However, since the story is about Tsuna and Byakuran, I hope that there are more details if they ever head in that direction. Nothing graphic, of course.

Oh, and, is Mukuro's target Enma? Enma seems to know stuff about youkai and I assume that he has had trouble with them in the past because of his powers!

Keep up the good work.