Reviews for The Lost Hightopp
Rexness613 chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Nice story :) Also... and this is kind of out there but... maybe Jack is some sort of wacky cousin? Pirates of the Caribean is no stranger to travel between worlds.
Dr. Muffintop chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
Bummer! The newfound father and son duo didn't stay together? What gives? Will they visit, at least? I was ecstatic when I started reading this...now I'm sorry it's over. sniffle.
Dr. Muffintop chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Awww...the Mad Hatter cried! Sadness abounds. Will Willy meet his real father? I must see! Keep writing!
Dr. Muffintop chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I love this idea! The thought that Willy was actually part of the Hightop Clan makes sense, considering his affinity for top hats! And if the Mad Hatter was his father, it makes sense that they look similar! Keep at it!
N030DY 0F P4R71CU14R chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
So is this like over or will thre be more too it or wat? bcuz i relly like this storry its relly god
Mugiwara Gorillaz chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
Haha, this was a nice, if short, read! I like it! Excellent work, my friend!
Lunnett chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
What a sweet little story ! I've always found it surprising how little explored it was that The Hatter had a wife and children beforehand. With all the Alice fandoms. Just wanted to say it was a good story !
IronSpockMaster chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
Aww.. this chapter was really sweet. I'm so glad Willy and Tarrant are going to visit each other. But it's sad they had to part again so soon.
zoe alice chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
It IS a bit short. I kept wondering what would happen if Alice had shown up too.
jjhatter chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
Shorter than I expected...no pun intended. This was neat! Perhaps you might write a sequel?
IronSpockMaster chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
Why didn't I get an email telling me that chapter 5 had been posted? :s Luckily I got the update for this chapter, because this is still a wonderful story :)
jjhatter chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
This just keeps getting better and better! Can't wait for more!
zoe alice chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
This is an interesting idea. The storyline seems a bit random, which is as it should be. I can't wait to see where it's headed.
Acro111 chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
Chess! You dog!

Nice job!
Were-Weasel chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
Just thought I'd tell you how truly unuique this story is. Id also thought Id tell you that doormouse is spelled with two Os