Reviews for The Lost Hightopp
MaRaMa-TSG chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
Sweet! Been wanting to see these two worlds together! Sounds original so far.

Just a few tips. Chapters should really be a little bit longer to keep one busy reading for a bit. Makes the wait for the next one a little more bearable and gives a nice pace to the story.

Second, Willy Wonka's eyes are actually purple. Which to me makes him even more related to Tarrant for having such pretty and unique eye colors. You can always just use your "artist's license" and change things for your convenience though, but just thought I'd let you know.

Also, if you'd like. Check out my homepage link from my profile. It's my art gallery and I've drawn Wonka and Tarrant together twice already and will do so again. If you're interested. :)

I also have a CatCF fic, but it's been untouched in ages. DX

Anyway, these two worlds just seem to fit together don't they? All magical and colorful and full of impossible things!
MagicMaxxy chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
i love the johnny de with johnny depp thing :)
pachysam chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
Please, continue with the story. I'd like to see more of the story... especially how Charlie deals with Underland's unusual locals.

I'd like to see more interaction between that good boy and Uilleam Dodo.

I wonder how he'd put up with the Tweedles who tend to be very cheeky.
pachysam chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
Nice portrayl of Uilleam. That's just the sort of thing that old animals would do... act more sensibly than reckless ones like Mally. Nice how he is willing to help Charlie find his friend.

I hope the mammoth I suggested appears. He can be another wise and kind animal who is an old friend of Uilleam. You can choose a fitting name for him. That would make the story interesting... not just for me, but also for others who like prehistory.

I also can't wait until when Charlie meets Absolem, Alice, the Tweedles, and Tarrant.

You can also explain how extinct animals like dodos survived, and what others did survive.
Acro111 chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
Interesting chapter.
IronSpockMaster chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
When i read thw title, i wasn't expecting the wonderful story i read. this is a brilliant, original idea and i hope you update soon.
pachysam chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
Please, continue.
Doctor What chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
Here's an idea you might like.

There can be a magic steam-engine in Underland. It can be green and purple with coaches of different colours. It can be capable of talking and even act as a transport between Underland and our world. You can choose its name, as well as whether it can drive without a driver or not.
Abnormal-Normality chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Whoot whoot! Go Charlie, go Charlie, go Charlie! Even though you didn't really mean to. Ah well. Who cares? Not me. I'd be having a fantasmic spasm of joy if I fell down that rabbit hole, its true, its true. ooh, please write more! Its very extremely good, it is! Oh, and sorry for my strange way of type. I've been watching far too many Tim Burton movies. Ta!~
Were-Weasel chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
Can you get back to willy plz? I REALY need to find out what happens next. You see they are both my favorite charachters that Johnny depp plays, can't decide beetween The two.
pachysam chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
Please, continue:

Here are Underlanders I can't wait for Charlie to meet:

1. Uilleam the Dodo... obviously.

2. Tweedledum and Tweedledee. It would help to show Charlie's patience, since those two tend to quarrel and do dopey things.

3. Chessur, the Cheshire Cat.

4. Absolem, the Butterfly.

5. Tarrant, the Hatter.

6. Alice.

7. The Bandersnatch.

8. The mammoth... obviously. You can even name him.

9. The Walrus and the Carpenter. You can name them anything you like.

10. The Griffin and the Mock Turtle. You can even name them anything you like.

11. Mirana, the White Queen.

12. Bayard, the Bloodhound.
pachysam chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
Good chapter. I thought it would be good if Charlie wasn't left out on Wonka's trip in Underland. He's brave, kind, and open-minded enough to put up with Underland. Can't wait for when he meets the locals.

The reason why I suggested a mammoth was not only because I like mammoths, but also because extinct animals are a good way of enhancing the wonder of stories. This one can be a wise, noble and kind animal.

The first local Charlie meets can be Uilleam the Dodo. I wonder how Charlie would react to meeting an 'extinct' bird. Here are ideas and facts to do with Uilleam:

1. Uilleam is a blue dodo. He can reveal to a curious Charlie that blue dodos are as rare as albinoes.

2. Uilleam has glasses, a navy vest, white foot-sleeves, and a walking stick. The stick can be a cane-sword, a walking stick that conceals a sword that he can use to fight or cut foliage,

3. Uilleam can reveal how dodos survived in Underland and escaped the Human-Occupation of Mauritius.

4. Uilleam is wise and well-meaning. I bet he and kind Charlie would get along well. Perhaps Uilleam can accompany Charlie as his guide to Underland.

5. Uilleam can be a lord.

6. It would be interesting if we get to see his home. Perhaps a manor in a jungle. You can choose what it would be like, what furniture Ulleam can have, and what plants can be around it.

Good idea.
Acro111 chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
Interesting, i love it!
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
Please update soon!
jjhatter chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
Strange but very interesting idea. "Alice" and "Charlie" are among my favorite books , and I like the way you blended Tim Burton's versions of the stories together.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »