Reviews for A Father's Worst Fear
Guest chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
please write more!
Blackguard71 chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
I'm new to fan fiction (only just discovered it last year!) but I decided that I wanted to read all of the fanfiction on this site about Emergency! since the first story was posted. Therefore, I've been reading through from the last page to the first page and after 20-some pages this is the first incomplete story I really would like to see completed! Please! If you're still out there reading comments or dabbling in writing would you please finish this one?
Guest chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
you need to write more!
Robin Hendel chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
Enjoyed reading your story. Hope to see more of the story.
SaraiEsq chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Any chance you'll work on this more?
SaraiEsq chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Loving this. Good sense of comedic timing.
o2bafirefighter chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
enjoying the story - hope to read more soon
Kathey0607 chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
Jenny needs to make a commitment to what she wants to do and tell her parents so she can move on. If she truly wants to become a paramedic then she should commit to it and deal with her parents and move forward.
Kathey0607 chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
Jenny needs to enforce more confidence in herself and her abilities. She is worrying more about failure or her parents finding out and that can be a humongous burden to carry with everything else.

I think it would be good for the secret to slip or for Jenny to even tell her parents what she is doing and how strongly she wants to accomplish her goal of becoming a fireman/paramedic. That way she will have at least on burden behind her.
Kathey0607 chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
I'm liking this story. It could be easier to read if you had some one beta read it and catch your errors.
ssabl chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
great story, really enjoying it. 5 men knowing the secret someone is going to spill the beans sooner or later, the issue then will be what is Roy going to do about it.

looking forward to the next chapter

mstaz308 chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
I'm really enjoying this story. I really believe that one or both of Roy's kids would become firefighters. I believe its in the genes...My father was a volunteer firefighter and his Dad was a police officer. I have 5 siblings. One was a police officer and two of us were volunteer firefighters at one time or another.

mstaz
kathyb9760 chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
OH MAN! This is not gonna be a good thing if they ALL try to keep it a secret from Roy. I just keep laughing cause I know someone (Johnny) is gonna spill the beans.

Looking forward to more!

BTW, did you know that you gave that Carter guy two different names? One time it was Jared, it was John. Either way, he's still a pain!

But I hope Jenny does GREAT!
sg1robinson chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
Thanks for the update! I am really enjoying this story. Is it wrong to say that I hope John Carter washes out of the firefighter program?
susan chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
jenny needs to let dad or mom know about it. if not dad is goign to be furrious with his old crew.'(
please keep writing ) )