Reviews for A Father's Worst Fear
SandyJump chapter 10 . 5/11
man, getting interesting plez finish
genene chapter 10 . 11/11/2015
can not wait to read more getting good
DixieDavenport chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
Great chapter! Got training this week, so may be a few days before I van continue, but I'll update as I read!
DixieDavenport chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Love it! Go Jen! - Poor Roy and Joanne! Kudos for making it, then telling Roy (Dad) that you did it!
Kamkats chapter 10 . 9/4/2015
Tbh, I think Roy would be proud of his kids for the choices they made. Joanne is the one I would worry about. :/
marsha chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
totally love it hope you write more
RoyFan chapter 10 . 8/24/2015
Typical story where Roy's good character is distorted and is mean to Johnny so that Johnny can then be the pitiful one everyone feels sorry for. This theme is one of the most overwritten themes in the fandom. I think Roy would be proud if his kids went into firefighting. Of course the fact that you've gotten a bunch of rave reviews telling you what a great story it is shows where the fandom's loyalty lies. As a fan of Roy, I won't be reading this one any further. But I'm sure the rest of the fandom will glop tons of praise on it because they like seeing the other canon characters destroyed so that Johnny is the ultimate GuyStu.
mdpc chapter 10 . 8/24/2015
The characters are often written OOC, but I enjoy the
stories so much more when they are kept mostly in
character, as presented on the show. People change
some as they get older, but not as much as some
stories indicate. This story seems so familiar, like I
have read it before, or one a lot like it.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
Just because Roy's co-workers and friends disagreed with him it doesn't justify them being in cahoots with his daughter to hide the fact that she was in paramedic training and LYING about taking nursing classes. It was also wrong of her to rope her honorary uncles into this position to begin. If they were true friends they never would have allowed her to put them into this position (although it is rather far-fetched they'd all them except for Roy would be training this batch of recruits). I get why Jenny didn't want a confrontation with her dad about her career choice, but dragging others into her duplicity was wrong and shows a lack of character on her part. If she wants to be a firefighter she should have had the backbone to stand her ground against her father and not drag others into her duplicity. She'll have to stand on her own as a firefighter, facing bigger obstacles than her father without others covering for her and it would have been best she face them before joining the academy. Johnny and the rest of the former station 51 crew were also wrong covering for her and were being willingly deceitful towards Roy. Roy's anger at them is understandable.

It is also tiring reading these uncharacteristic versions of mean ol' Roy. He wasn't a mean spirited person on the show so I don't get these fanfic versions of his character.
pandorablueskies chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
Very interesting story so far! I loved how Joanne stood up to Roy and I'm looking forward to seeing how he fixes things with everyone. Hope you'll update soon :)
Piscean6724 chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
I'm glad Jenny is safe. Johnny's going to have a hangover. And Roy's going to feel hungover when Joanne gets through with him - lol
genene chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
getting good keep up the good work thanks
FlaFan chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
Glad you've continued this!
guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
Well Roy, now you know what you put Joanne through all these years. At least Joanne handled it with class, unlike you. And nice move, alienating your "best friend", not to mention probably driving your daughter out of her home. What a chump.
ny05016sc chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
I have a feeling that Jenny is going to move out and man what a control freak Roy is.