Reviews for A Not Pointless Little HurtComfort Fic
Maria de Sanctos chapter 5 . 8/21
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for not killing Obi-Wan.
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 5 . 7/29
I really liked this! I loved how Obi-Wan said all those wise things and such. You did a very good job!
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 7/29
I really like this chapter. You got a lot of emotion and suspense and makes me want to read more because I don't know what happened to Obi-Wan yet.
UmbriFiica chapter 5 . 6/21
I too, freaked out when Obi-Wan went into the bacta. And earlier, when I thought he died. And just all over the place. But then he didn't, and he and Qui-Gon had a wonderful conversation where there was learning and healing and laughter...it's just very well written.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 4 . 3/17
Poor Qui-gon and Obi.
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
Hehe, I'm so very guilty of loving the hurt/comfort Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon Jinn fics...especially ones like this one where Obi is the one hurt and Qui Gon is the one giving comfort ;) I can't help it...lol. I loved the ending, Obi-Wan blushing as Qui-Gon made him well aware of the fact that he was *ahem* naked was funny, I giggled, I couldn't help myself. But at the same time, I held my breath when Qui Gon held a dying Obi Wan in his arms...dang it if I didn't feel every emotion throughout this fic. ;) Very nicely well written, I think I say this to every author who writes these kind of fics, I really can't find enough of them. Every time I find one, it's like 'yay!' another one! and I do a little happy dance, my roommate thinks I'm weird but I can't help it, lol.
Nanuk chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
Hehehe, sweet! :) Thanks!
Nanuk chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Awwww ... my sweet, sweet boy. :)) What did you do to him? :)
Sarah chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Brilliant! I am new to the Star Wars fandom (better late than never right?) and have been searching for fanfic. There are many talented writers and I have read some great stories but this is by far my favourite. I look forward to reading more of your work. :-)
boasamishipper chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Okay. My Obi-Wan is okay. *heart rate is now at a normal level* and I can review. A bit short this time. It was awesome, but the one thing that had me burst out laughing was this:
*"What?" Obi-Wan looked properly mortified as he gripped the sheet that had pooled around his naked waist and glanced quickly under it as if to confirm the horrified blush staining across his cheeks was indeed appropriate. "You mean I was naked in there, Master? The whole time?"
"Well, you had a breathing mask on," Qui-Gon pointed out, his sides quivering helplessly as he struggled to keep from laughing aloud.
"Oh, Force," Obi-Wan slunk down on the bed, pulling the sheet up over his head. "Never mind. I'll just stay here."*
*cracks up*
*wipes tear of laughter from eye* Ah. Better.
Wonderful job on this little ficlet and I'm off to read more of your work!
-Boa :)
PS. I think I should probably apologize for flooding your inbox over the last couple of days. *winces*
boasamishipper chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Oh, for god's sake. I have definitely not learned my lesson about reading your fics at night, Syn. I'm gonna have nightmares for my poor Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon. Seriously. This line frightened the crap out of me.
*"NO!" Qui-Gon screamed, the rasp in his voice sharpening the desperation in his tone. "NOOOOOO! OBI-WAN!"
"He's already gone, Qui-Gon, pull yourself together!" snapped the voice that the only rational thread in the Jedi's mind quietly identified as Mace Windu's. "We have to get out of here! Now!"*
And then this line significantly lowered my blood pressure...
*"Qui-Gon, he's not dead," Mace interjected bluntly, and then, concerned: "Is that what this is about?"
What?*
Phew! *wipes sweat off of forehead* Jeez. Stop scaring me like that! And then the whole thing with the bacha tank scared the crap out of me again. Yikes. *shivers*
Oy. One more chappie? *braces myself* okay.
Onto the next one I go!
-Boa :)
Chipmunk94 chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Aww, I love these two!
Padawan AR chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
ROFL! Love the ending. Poor Obi! This might've been a bit of shameless h/c, as you put it, but I LOVE IT! lol

Glad you posted it, and glad I stumbled across it via a Google search, of all things. ;)
Merron chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
I was crying and laughing the whole time. Such a mix of emotions for such a great story! Great Job!
Nefertirix chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
"Well, you had a breathing mask on" I laughed out loud! xD Very well-written story, really enjoyed it.