Reviews for A Not Pointless Little HurtComfort Fic
ApollosHarmony chapter 5 . 12/14/2016
Cool FanFiction! I loved this story a lot. Thanks!
anesor chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
Coming to terms with mortality would be an ongoing issue. Nice tale~
anesor chapter 4 . 9/28/2016
I will agree I would not like submerging and sleeping underwater...
anesor chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Gee, they need a medical droid!
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 5 . 3/13/2016
Awww (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚
Guest chapter 4 . 1/17/2016
I seriously thought you'd killed Obi-Wan.
Maria de Sanctos chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for not killing Obi-Wan.
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
I really liked this! I loved how Obi-Wan said all those wise things and such. You did a very good job!
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I really like this chapter. You got a lot of emotion and suspense and makes me want to read more because I don't know what happened to Obi-Wan yet.
UmbriFiica chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
I too, freaked out when Obi-Wan went into the bacta. And earlier, when I thought he died. And just all over the place. But then he didn't, and he and Qui-Gon had a wonderful conversation where there was learning and healing and laughter...it's just very well written.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 4 . 3/17/2015
Poor Qui-gon and Obi.
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
Hehe, I'm so very guilty of loving the hurt/comfort Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon Jinn fics...especially ones like this one where Obi is the one hurt and Qui Gon is the one giving comfort ;) I can't help it...lol. I loved the ending, Obi-Wan blushing as Qui-Gon made him well aware of the fact that he was *ahem* naked was funny, I giggled, I couldn't help myself. But at the same time, I held my breath when Qui Gon held a dying Obi Wan in his arms...dang it if I didn't feel every emotion throughout this fic. ;) Very nicely well written, I think I say this to every author who writes these kind of fics, I really can't find enough of them. Every time I find one, it's like 'yay!' another one! and I do a little happy dance, my roommate thinks I'm weird but I can't help it, lol.
Nanuk chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
Hehehe, sweet! :) Thanks!
Nanuk chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Awwww ... my sweet, sweet boy. :)) What did you do to him? :)
Sarah chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Brilliant! I am new to the Star Wars fandom (better late than never right?) and have been searching for fanfic. There are many talented writers and I have read some great stories but this is by far my favourite. I look forward to reading more of your work. :-)