Reviews for Poolside Slumber
Alecks454 chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
That whole the talk part with Katie really funny! Also i found it hialrious that when i was sorta hoping Logan would fall cause i thought it would be funny. A few lines later he did fall! And it was funny! Anyway great story!
Alecks454 chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Haha
Alecks454 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Haha great chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
awww was so cute i want a romantic moment just like this 3
A Rose With Many Thorns chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Lovely story. I'm sorry, I wasn't into Big Time Rush two years ago. But I am glad I found this story. Loved it.
atomicbreakdown chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
the confession part was really sweet :3 And I can totally picture him doing that to palm woods drama queen :)

I love this! w
SyFyDiva chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Loved it :-)
miasoaidfsfd chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I am in love with your stories.
imadisneygirl chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
i legit loved this ;D
Arianna4President chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
Wow, best Camille/Logan I've read so far! Everyone was in character, it was amazing! :D
celticfyre chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
i just wanted to say this story was/is adorable. i might be some crazed insomniac reading well past the time she should be sleeping, but i absolutely loved this. good work! lol

ps yes i know im weird.

pps im sorry theres no constructive criticism here, i just wanted to tell you i love this story.
flourelle chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
HAHAH that was cute. Also on that dumb diving show, a grown man is wearing goggles that look like fish. That's weird. HAah
flourelle chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
ahhhhh! now the crazy austalians talking about the feeding effects of dolphins and how it affects kindergarteners. Weird.
flourelle chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
awww! awww! awwww! awww! on tv is a very annoying show. yes its about a submarine that's like only big enough to fit 1 person. The narrator is annoying and australian.
GothicNicoLuver chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
I LOVE the story! It's incredibly well written. I absoluetly HATE it when people don't use correct grammar but you had no problems in that area. I didn't love the ending as much, but still, excellent.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »