Reviews for Leena's Escape
Anas chapter 5 . 11/15
j adore cette histoire moi qui généralement pas lire surtout les meilleurs chapitre ses commaime le 4 et le 1
Prashanth chapter 20 . 10/20
as always excellent writtings
Gina chapter 59 . 9/15
its hella good.
but I had to cough at what you said at the bottom... "Im back in action!"
Seriously? It's September now. Please finish what you started.
sugarbuns chapter 1 . 9/9
I love your story, but can you please write more? No offense but you haven't wrote since April. 18. Its September. Like did you give up or something?
Please update! I've been a fan since the beginning and I love your work! Looking forward to new chapters!
CloveMockingjay chapter 14 . 6/7
One concern:
(besides Leena)
CloveMockingjay chapter 12 . 6/7
Pretty Little Liar :3
nice new twist
Prashanth chapter 13 . 5/11
Prashanth chapter 11 . 5/11
I like the way it is presented specially bringing back the thoughts of Leena in Esters Mind the way she thinks the cruel way and dirty way, and saying a sweet and honest thing at the same time.

I feel presentation of this story sometimes disturbing when Ester thinks her dad in a sexy way and want to woo him, but knowing a fact of Esther's past and nature i am continuing to read it as a story.
Prashanth chapter 10 . 5/11
NICE one, every line encouraging me to read other line, that is how a story should be written,
A Writer With chapter 59 . 4/19
Mixed Interests (had to log out to review :P)

You're finally back! I've missed this story! Ahem. This chapter was a great one, and quite the rollercoaster from start to finish. Update soon!
I noticed in the last chapter you said Esther would be back in the classroom, and you mentioned Brenda, but she isn't in this chapter. Did you mean the chapter AFTER this one she would be?
So glad you're back to writing this!
Prashanth chapter 6 . 4/7
wow that massage seen was thrilling, I felt that the blonde is going to die very bad way, but thank you, you saved her life for now but i know that this blonde will come along way the story and i am excited to see what happens with the clients and what will be the response from the sister, really thank the author for putting this in a very mixed way, a book every reader want to read.