Reviews for Leena's Escape
Gwen. you so beautiful. and why am I Brautiful who i was? Because you look just like Emma Roberts when I sex her. when i sex Emma Roberts. i sex you. than hold me. hold me because you love my legs! feel my shoulder! because you love sex with me. the sameway you sex Emma Roberts. that is why i brautiful because i sex with you. go with Emma Roberts and Sex with her. before i will sex you as bitch. than i will sex with emma roberts because she sex with me and she i will sex with you gwen. than Love me. love me because i love you. so you will sex with me Mmm Mmm Mmmm. oh gwen. Mmmm Mmm .i love
I love You. I Love you More if you Love Me. tonight we will have sex. Oh my god, do you what sex with me? Yes. than hold me! oh my love . oh yes YES! JUST HOLD ME HOLD ME! YOU LOVE ME MORE! I LOVE YOU MORE! HOLD ME HOLD ME OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU GWEN.
I LOVE YOU TOO. HA This is so Good gwen. JUST SHUT UP AND SEX WITH ME! HA oh. This is More who am i Love. JUST SHUT THE HELL UP AND SEX WITH ME.! You so Beautiful Gril Were am I see Before. Gwen.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/17/2015
niece and o
Guest chapter 59 . 12/13/2015
This chapter os one of the best chapters that you have ever wrote.
jon chapter 59 . 12/10/2015
Please write the next chapter! waiting for a long time
Noah arkham chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
Amazing as scary movie enthusiast i really think it has tone and depth amazing pal keep writing like this your doing great
Noah arkham chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Its prefect nothing more to do you have enough depth and character you cant not get les than 100 likes keep working and making em like this ok buddy
Anas chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
j adore cette histoire moi qui généralement pas lire surtout les meilleurs chapitre ses commaime le 4 et le 1
Prashanth chapter 20 . 10/20/2015
as always excellent writtings
Gina chapter 59 . 9/15/2015
its hella good.
but I had to cough at what you said at the bottom... "Im back in action!"
Seriously? It's September now. Please finish what you started.
G
sugarbuns chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I love your story, but can you please write more? No offense but you haven't wrote since April. 18. Its September. Like did you give up or something?
Guest chapter 59 . 8/3/2015
Please update! I've been a fan since the beginning and I love your work! Looking forward to new chapters!
CloveMockingjay chapter 14 . 6/7/2015
One concern:
HOW THE HELL DO NINE YEAR OLDS KNOW THESE WORDS?!
(besides Leena)