Reviews for Leena's Escape
CloveMockingjay chapter 14 . 6/7
One concern:
HOW THE HELL DO NINE YEAR OLDS KNOW THESE WORDS?!
(besides Leena)
CloveMockingjay chapter 12 . 6/7
Pretty Little Liar :3
nice new twist
Prashanth chapter 13 . 5/11
thrilling
Prashanth chapter 11 . 5/11
I like the way it is presented specially bringing back the thoughts of Leena in Esters Mind the way she thinks the cruel way and dirty way, and saying a sweet and honest thing at the same time.

I feel presentation of this story sometimes disturbing when Ester thinks her dad in a sexy way and want to woo him, but knowing a fact of Esther's past and nature i am continuing to read it as a story.
Prashanth chapter 10 . 5/11
NICE one, every line encouraging me to read other line, that is how a story should be written,
A Writer With chapter 59 . 4/19
Mixed Interests (had to log out to review :P)

You're finally back! I've missed this story! Ahem. This chapter was a great one, and quite the rollercoaster from start to finish. Update soon!
I noticed in the last chapter you said Esther would be back in the classroom, and you mentioned Brenda, but she isn't in this chapter. Did you mean the chapter AFTER this one she would be?
So glad you're back to writing this!
Prashanth chapter 6 . 4/7
wow that massage seen was thrilling, I felt that the blonde is going to die very bad way, but thank you, you saved her life for now but i know that this blonde will come along way the story and i am excited to see what happens with the clients and what will be the response from the sister, really thank the author for putting this in a very mixed way, a book every reader want to read.

Thanks
Prashanth.
MD USA.
Prashanth chapter 3 . 4/7
Its nice to see this extention of this article, after a very long await i can read what i wanted, i was eagerly waiting for the next chapters . Thanks Author F A D'Laurentis.
Mia A chapter 58 . 4/4
I really like your work. I mean, really fucking like it c; But. I understand how you are delaying the chapters as you have a busy schedule, and writing needs to be immaculate- I know, I'm a writer myself. But. It's April 2015 Now. I am losing hope in this story thriving. Either you commit or just drop it completely. Because it's fucking brilliant, and must go on. Please don't disappoint me or your fans here.
Prince Kyle Lancer chapter 41 . 3/29
Correction: Please, please update!
Prince Kyle Lancer chapter 58 . 3/29
PLEASE, PLEASE REVIEW!
the story was very interesting, but i think you've completely moved away from the original story, Kate doesn't drink alcohol at all in the movie, and she's a good mother, but in this story she's an alcoholic monster. I don't know how you're going to continue this story, but it probably won't be anything like the original