Reviews for Leena's Escape
Obtuser chapter 29 . 4/10
Oooh! I love this story. The tension is so high, Syrah might be pregnant, John once again cheated on his wife, Max has PTSD, Daniel being a little emotional shit, Kate, oooooo, Kate. I hope Kate doesn't find out about this, especially Syrah's pregnancy thing. I can see epic SHIT going down. Amazing story.
K. A. Oceana chapter 56 . 4/10
I haven't reviewed in a while, sorry! I've been pretty busy.

This was an excellent chapter, as usual. What can I say? The tension was used very well, as we find out that Syrah might be pregnant from John. It makes us wonder how Leena will react if she is.

Kate is going to flip it if she finds out, I can imagine. That's not going to be good for anyone.

I truly admire Syrah as a person. We all make mistakes, yet she's done so much to protect Leena. She's a great big sister to her and I love the relationship they have.

Well, great chapter. Can't wait for the next one!

-K. A. Oceana
Member of Critics United
THERE IS NO NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE UPDATE SOON BECAUSE I ALSO WANNA READ ABOUT LEENAS POINT OF VIEW WHEN SHE REVEALS HERSELF AND VARAVA CALLS KATE TO TELL HER AND MAX SHOOTS THE POND AMD EFC
Savannah chapter 47 . 4/8
I feel extremely sorry for Leena. She wants to be a mother so bad, but she keeps failing. I hope it doesn't end like Tiffany. I really enjoy Leena's motherly nature, I mean u can't blame her. She can't have her own kids, plus she can't adopt kids due to her appearance. I really hope Leena has some happy moments.
Annie chapter 56 . 4/8
This is not like the book at all. But I still love it. ITs so fucking amazing. PLEASE HURRY UP! I need to know what happen. . Please. Jeez I can't wait anymore.
I'm sorry but this is nothing like the movie but apart from that it's fantabulous thank you
God! You're talented. I REALLY CAN relate to Syrah. I'm a proud teen mother And i m also pregnant again, and man was I nervous for the very first time I found out. I literally had a nervous breakdown. SO I don't blame Syrah for being so anxious. AMAZING STORY.
Lillian chapter 29 . 4/7
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY. HOPE YOU KEEP GOING. AND FUCK ANYONE WHO HATE THIS. YOU GOT SOME TALENT. YOURE AWESOME.
BOOKWORM chapter 29 . 4/7
OMG! I LOVE YOUR STORY! KEEP up the good work! You're amazing!
Sky chapter 29 . 4/7
Omg! I fuckin love this. this story should be frickin published for God's sake.! I hope one day you'll become a famous writer one day. I can relate with Leena so much. Especially this chapter. Since I'm a teen mom AND pregnant now, I can relate to this so much.
Jacelynn Sky chapter 56 . 4/7
OOOOOH! This is so amazing. Syrah may actually pregnant awesome. It would be cool if she had twins or someyhing . I really feel for Leena. I really sense the depth of her character. I can really feel the bond between Syrah and Leena. I really hope Syrah is pregnant. I mean she sure sounds like it. Poor Leena for putting up with this shit, her "lover" slept with her sister and possibly knocked her up. Max is scarred for life And possibly has PTSD. I don't think max sees Esther as a kindhearted, motherly, protective big sister anymore. I don't give a flying fuck about Daniel, But other then that awesome chapter. Keep going.
Jacelynn Sky chapter 56 . 4/7
Your chapter is amazing. I truly feel the human in depth of Leena's character. It shows how strong her and her sister's bond is. I really hope Syrah is pregnant, then shit will go down. I know how Leena feels since she has a damaged reproductive system sadly, but her sister can
And "lover" possibly gotten her pregnant must really hurt. Poor max is scarred for life, I don't give two shits about Daniel, amazing chapter. I love it keep it up!
I hate my sister