Reviews for I'm Your Guy
s-david-m chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Very good description of the Paris days post Shaw. Nice to see Sarah start to really heal from Prague.
Crumby chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Nice one-shot! :)
P.J. Murphy chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Very sorry for not reviewing this sooner. Not sure how it slipped past me, but a great story. The Carina conversation was definitely the highlight, and it was sweet Chuck admitting he didn't realize what a big step Sarah took for him in Prague.

Excellent work.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Great oneshot. You obviously know the canon characters inside and out. I know it's been a long time since you've written anything new here, but I really wish you would. I miss your storytelling. You have a gift.
Clems M chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
:) Very nice ! Thanks for bringing Carina back, she's a great character.
BDaddyDL chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I am so mad that I missed this story till now. Thank you though I can now make it throughout day with my Charah quotient filled.
rjsha1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Another good story FL - love the Carina interaction.

P.S. season 3 begins in the UK soon - WHEYHEY!
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
LMAO about getting caught by carina
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
That was cute. I had been expecting more of these types of fics to be written after ep 13, or just more fics in general, since that episode would give anyone inspiration to write. But there haven't been as much as I expected, so this was very much appreciated and very well done. You did well with the characterizations and this story made me all warm and fuzzy inside. I really liked the addition of Carina to the story, they need to bring her back more often. Great job!

until next time,

coreymon77
jagged1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Absolutely adorable, especially Carina finding out the way she did. Thanks!
ElleT chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Maybe or maybe there are just more lurkers (sorry _') Its cute, sugary sweet and a nice oneshot. Thanks!
Blatantly Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Great stuff! The part with Carina made me chuckle ) Nicely done
EdieRose chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Adorbs.

Perfectly hot, not all that crap smut, and your writing is gorgeous.

I really, really, really loved it.
Indigogold chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I like this (:

Very.. Charah :)
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
That was really cute. They seem so happy and relaxed. And yay for Carina making an appearance.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »