Reviews for Not My Generation
Aeschylus Rex chapter 13 . 3/3
This story is horrifying. In a good way. I am genuinely unnerved by your Buffy character. You've done a convincing job here. It would really be a shame if you didn't finish it...
Kelly chapter 13 . 11/22/2013
Whaaaaaat. This story is still alive? Sweet!

I can't remember my password to login, but I was Aquarius121, probably your craziest fan because I think I took to writing you several times in an effort to get you to continue this. I'm so happy you did, even if it HAS been...two years later?! Damn.

Just lettin' you know you still have people who want to read what you write. I have no idea what possessed me to go look for this again, boredom, masochism? But I'm glad I did. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next update...no rush P
Antaros chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
Wow! I am really enjoying the darker examination of Buffy, Faith, Xander, and Willow. I admit I started reading for the fluffy goodness, but now I am so curious to know what happens next I a, not sure the fluffy matters! I am even more curious to know if anything can be salvaged from this completely unhinged Buffy. I know you've shown us glimmers of her less insane, but her current state makes any recovery seem so unlikely!

Great story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next,
Tauren chapter 13 . 10/24/2013
Brilliant story! I love the story line and how you portray all the characters, especially Faith. I'm desperately hanging on for some fuffy goodness but fear it may be slow in coming seeing as how Buffy is batshit crazy most of the time. But again brilliant story, awesome writing! Waiting, not so patiently, for an update. You have to keep going!
WaxnWane chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
I feel greedy. People have waited longer than I for your updates yet I can't help my adivity.
WaxnWane chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
If I were beastly I would hump your leg right now, vigorously. Not for sexual fulfillment but to exorcise the dark, twisted glee that radiates in my stomach from what I've read so far.
crisangel chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
Seriously creepy... None of these poor red shirt soldiers ever stood a chance, did they?

Do we ever find out why Amy and the other folks with mojo somehow ended up cooked during the teleportation while the Scoobs, etc were fine? Also, I know Giant Jeff, the creepy Canadian, was grateful but probably a little thrilled to be rid of them, but you think he could have thrown in some directions to civilization with that camper. lol
Crimsonshiver chapter 13 . 9/13/2013
This is one of the best fics I have read. The quality of your writing is brilliant and the detail and imagination you bring to the story really brings it to life for me. I've even dreamt about it! Too much late night reading!

Please, please post another chapter soon. Don't leave me hangin'!
TheGreenEyedRioN chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
Best I have read in quite a while. Please stick around (this time), ;)
RioN
Dalin Asher Shongili chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
Wow! I'm so glad u updated! Pls keep it up! I love Crazy Buffy.
DandelionKing chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
no holy shit you have no idea ho happy i am to see this! TT
meetwickedfaith chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
oh my word! are my eyes deceiving me?! how fabulous to have this story continued. you must have fans going crazy the world over. so great to see some next moves for the gang. thank god willow's got the mojo and can contain buffy. they need to help her but they also need to help themselves and not let her behave like a petulant child any more. more more more pleeeeeeease! and soon! promise?
AIDANNE chapter 13 . 9/8/2013
This is really brilliant, I have been following this story since you started and I will continue...it's bloody awesome...cheers mate..
TWEDCLOISFAN chapter 13 . 9/7/2013
Awesome story! So glad to see you're still working on it.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
Love this - so creative and well constructed. Please please update it. Thanks.