Reviews for The Unknown Lovers of District 2
thebooknerdxoxo chapter 31 . 3/7
Awww this was such a good story! So suspenseful and sweet and Awwwwh! I loved how you went with blonde hair and violet eyes for clove, it's not like all the other stereotypes and it was good! :)
rhea chapter 1 . 1/20
u should do a finnick odair story

and a johanna mason
heheheh cpr :)
chickenchessy chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
good :D
rachelpaige08 chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
I really liked the description of the bloodbath; the careers are so casual about it and it contrasts nicely with Katniss' description in the book. And I love that you included the District 4 tributes as part of the career pack.
rachelpaige08 chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
I like the story! You're keeping the careers in character, and I love the changes in perspective. One thing, though- 2 is the masonry district, not the medical district.
Chelsea Hunger Games Fan chapter 31 . 6/21/2013
This is one of the best clato fanfics i have read so far, you have clearly put a lot of time and effort into to it. I would just like to say thnx for doung such a good job and actually finnishing wat u started. K bye
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Uncle CURRY? I bet that his first name is like, chicken or something
Chicken Curry. C.C. OH GOD HIS NAME IS INDIAN FOOD, I JUST GOOGLED IT!
Hannah chapter 31 . 5/26/2013
UR AWESOME! :D
Hannah chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
:P The comment in chapter 11 about Thresh doing more damage with a rock... I literally started yelling at my computer when Clove thought that. Lol I was like "OMG THE IRONY!" Then almost started crying. *Sigh*. Feelings.
Stronger123 chapter 31 . 5/22/2013
Awesome!
Bobasqnesaue chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Pretty good'
Last Gold Eyes chapter 31 . 3/27/2013
this was one of the best Fanfictions I have ever read. Brillantly paced . I love how Cato and Clove were in love, but not like Katniss and Peeta.
Lilly chapter 23 . 2/22/2013
I do not mean to be mean but I did not like this chapter at all but the rest of the story I love ! Sorry about that really I am! :(