Reviews for The Unknown Lovers of District 2
JennyPotter47 chapter 18 . 4/4
Chapter 18:
"I clasp her tiny waste..."
OH MY GOD I'M DYING! SORRY I RUINED THE WHOLE ROMANTIC THING I HAD TOO :'D
LeknaWorshipper chapter 31 . 2/23
Wow.
Clato is awesome
LeknaWorshipper chapter 24 . 2/23
Wow such good stuff
I'm reviewing a lot about how awesome this is
LeknaWorshipper chapter 23 . 2/23
Holy shirk. So bloody? And I liked thresh. Holy mother! :D
LeknaWorshipper chapter 22 . 2/23
AWEEEEEEEESOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YOU ARE A GOOD WRITER
LeknaWorshipper chapter 21 . 2/23
OMG, good writing
HungerGamesUltimateFangirl chapter 31 . 1/2
*Stares at screen* I absolutely LUVED Cato and Clove's costumes for the tribute parade, and how Cato's baby sister was the child they used! At the part where Clove died, and I found out she was paralyzed... Oh my god. I cried SO hard... Whenever characters that I care about get severely injured to the point beyond recovery I cry so hard! You're a great writer and this story was so heartfelt and beautiful! Sorry that was so long! :)
Cato the victor chapter 21 . 5/3/2015
Why u have to make clove died
Cindy chapter 31 . 11/28/2014
Clove isn't the girl I remember her to be... A lot of the time in the arena she was just being protected or saved by Cato
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Love the story you are an amazing writer
Guest chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
I think I love you. Aww.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/9/2014
I think it would have been really cute if Cato took her hand just before falling asleep...
Guest chapter 20 . 6/10/2014
I'm not ready for the scene coming up. I cried more during this than when I read TFIOS. I'm now calling you John Green.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/10/2014
You're killing me. I've almost cried every chapter. This is so amazing. You're amazing. By far one on the best stories I've ever read. That includes fan fiction and original book series. This is definitely in my top 50 favourite books/stories.
clovescato chapter 31 . 3/7/2014
Awww this was such a good story! So suspenseful and sweet and Awwwwh! I loved how you went with blonde hair and violet eyes for clove, it's not like all the other stereotypes and it was good! :)