Reviews for The Unknown Lovers of District 2
Cato the victor chapter 21 . 5/3
Why u have to make clove died
Cindy chapter 31 . 11/28/2014
Clove isn't the girl I remember her to be... A lot of the time in the arena she was just being protected or saved by Cato
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Love the story you are an amazing writer
Guest chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
I think I love you. Aww.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/9/2014
I think it would have been really cute if Cato took her hand just before falling asleep...
Guest chapter 20 . 6/10/2014
I'm not ready for the scene coming up. I cried more during this than when I read TFIOS. I'm now calling you John Green.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/10/2014
You're killing me. I've almost cried every chapter. This is so amazing. You're amazing. By far one on the best stories I've ever read. That includes fan fiction and original book series. This is definitely in my top 50 favourite books/stories.
StilesSalvatore chapter 31 . 3/7/2014
Awww this was such a good story! So suspenseful and sweet and Awwwwh! I loved how you went with blonde hair and violet eyes for clove, it's not like all the other stereotypes and it was good! :)
rhea chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
u should do a finnick odair story

and a johanna mason
heheheh cpr :)
chickenchessy chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
good :D
rachelpaige08 chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
I really liked the description of the bloodbath; the careers are so casual about it and it contrasts nicely with Katniss' description in the book. And I love that you included the District 4 tributes as part of the career pack.
rachelpaige08 chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
I like the story! You're keeping the careers in character, and I love the changes in perspective. One thing, though- 2 is the masonry district, not the medical district.
Chelsea Hunger Games Fan chapter 31 . 6/21/2013
This is one of the best clato fanfics i have read so far, you have clearly put a lot of time and effort into to it. I would just like to say thnx for doung such a good job and actually finnishing wat u started. K bye