Reviews for Smile Smile
The destroyer of fate chapter 3 . 1/10/2013

well on that note i hope to see more . or was this an end to it ?
(sicne that could work out as an ending)
FabDuwangIsFab chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
plz cont and make sak x female naruto !
Athla chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
Now this is damn interesting.

looking forward to more.
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
This naruto is a idiot beyond belief, stay for

a beating, going to school where they don't want

you and accepting it?

Looks like this village found their idiot.

Great beginning, but I thought this one had

some guts, martyrs really make me sick.
Yukihana Hisako chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
Wow. THis is a really good story. I happen to like this kind of fic. (THe dead-yet-alive-Naruto) I hope to see more soon.
PandaLove98 chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
her treatment is so terrible! I hope she leaves the village. Looking forward to your next update!
EDelta88 chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
You know, she's not a Kunoichi so they can't keep her from leaving the village, kind of ironic really, they wouldn't let her advance and because of that they have no way to control her
XPGamer chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
pretty hardcore
Libello chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Well then, that was interesting. Very intriguing and while not original idea for a story, a very original way of writing it. And I must say I liked all of your story a lot. It's a very promising start and I'm certain it will only get better.

The most intriguing thing is your character portrayal, which I find to my uttermost liking. Crazy, slightly delusional characters somehow fall into my liking rather fast. Strange, I know. Naruko is a bundle of awesomeness, really.

I like the writing style of yours. It's crude, down and gritty yet still depicting and flowing, and brings forth emotions - it's perfectly done coupled with the first person point of view and I've rarely seen such quality on this site. And I must say, the quality of your text is much beter than most authors on this site and only found a few mistakes throughout the chapters, I commend you.

Question; how old is Naruko here? Didn't pick that fact up.

Anyway, think that's all for now. Thank your for making the time for creating this story which I implore you to update soon. While you do that, I'm going to read your other stories. Can't wait to see how this story will splay out in the future.

The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 3 . 4/14/2010

lilmagi chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Wow Very interesting story.

With how your described Naruko smiling serenely, i cant help but get an image of her in the future slaughtering people and smiling while doing so. Something like Shizuka from Mai Hime :P

I have a question. Why did you chose 18 year old Naruko? And if that's her age, than on what age do normally people graduate, 15?

Only thing that actually is nit-picky to me is that one time you refer to Naruko in third person and another time in first person.

I know you started this story to explore your new style, but please keep updating. I realy love it :D
ChrisD chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
This story is interesting and I am certainly keen on seeing how the plot develops, I do however feel that some of your earlier stories such as “A fox in a cage” would benefit from further development as much as this one.
kpsanimefan chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Neat cant wait for more
Fayneir chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Another great chapter. I really hope she doesnt stay in Konoha. I'm really enjoying this fic. I'm curious as to who is going to be paired with Naruto.
They call me Bruce chapter 3 . 4/9/2010