Reviews for Truth Is A Whisper
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Pls. do continue this story...I will greatly appreciate it...i love this story
mcamastow chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
I really hope this story would be continued.
Blushing Brunette chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Sounds pretty good. I'll shall read on!
amwine chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
Esme has to know. I hope she can talk some sense into Bella! I can't believe she told Nate his Dad passed away. That is very sad. Great job...thanks!
Mackenzie L chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
Very nice job! Keep writing _
VampireandWerewolfLover22 chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
Update. Soon. Thanks.
shortieecakee chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
i think i'm going to like this story! And i love it how you used melinda gordon and the antique shop. (ghost whisperer totally freaks me out!)
RKsoulmates913 chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
I used to follow this ffic at Twilighted, but i'm here now. I haven't given up it. I'm here! :)

Khills

XO from Brazil
RKsoulmates913 chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
Bella is hurting Edward deeply, there is no way he is going to forgive 's too much for a man in love to go trhough and listen to.

Dear i don't know how you are going to manage E forgives B, because I sure as hell would not forgive makes mistakes after mistakes.

sorry for my late review.

XO
VampireandWerewolfLover22 chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
I love it! Please update soon! Thanks.
BC887 chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
I just found this story and I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon?
Becky1991 chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
okaaaay so things are getting more and more complicated. Just explain some of it at least. What is the relation with Bella Reneesme and Liz...I thought about asking wtf happened with Edward and Bella but i know i am not going to get answers for at least ten chapters... i like your story I just hope you will update sooner.
lilmstran chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
loved it

keep going

can't wait to read the next chapter
RoseArcadia chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
Good Chapter :)
xoHunnyxBunnyxo chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
I liked it but wish you updated more often. It was a huge improvement from your other chapter.