Reviews for Maddening
Manniness chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
After I read Alice's "solution" to dealing with her life in Otherland while not leaving Tarrant, I just wanted to cry - it was so perfect and simple and... words just don't do it justice! Bravo to you for recreating (but not changing the spirit of) the ending that has left so many of us aching for more! Thank you so much for this brilliant continuation!
Manniness chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
First of all, I really enjoy your writing style. I also really enjoy your interpretation of both Alice and Tarrant - they come across as being true to Burton's version and yet you give them so much more life and, well, muchness!

The scene in the prison was unbelievably powerful. I fell utterly love with your Tarrant and your Alice right then! Out of that darkness came the most blinding light of hope and devotion and faith and love - so much so that the words "I love you" would never have to be said. You SHOWED those words with that single scene and it really moved me.

So, thank you for that! It was BEAUTIFUL.
RockDiva chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
I seriously wish you had written the movie. You would have made it quite an amazing one indeed :) I loved reading this. It will always be one of my favorites. So good, I just can't find words for it.
RockDiva chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
Gah! It just keeps getting better and better. We must have the same brainwaves when it comes to reading between the lines, because you took everything I was imagining about the battle scene that wasn't spoken and put it into words. Mainly, Hatter fighting Stayne very personally. Can't wait to get to Part III.
RockDiva chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
So many things to say! I mean, so far I love your version much, much, muchiness more than the movie, haha. This is so much closer to what it was like in the original script. Speaking of, I know you mentioned the book - which is amazing and you're so right about more Hatter and Hatter/Alice, though still not enough, lol - but I've been wondering if you've ever read the draft script that surfaced online? It is full of Hatter/Alice more than you could imagine and is just fun to read, in general. I have a PDF copy if you'd like to take a look at it. Anyways, this is amazing. Can't wait to get to Part II :)
Cute Hatter chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Such a sweet story. 3
Arciere chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Lovely. I thoroughly enjoyed your story

-Arciere
Sati Lotus chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
This was such a great story! I think your writing style is fantastic.
Niphuria chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
This was positively lovely.
Born-Of-Elven-Blood chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
Perfect! I loved it! It's just right! Great job _
teamvolturiere chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
OOh i love this story. It is absolutely amazing.
darkbangle chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
Lovely story, with a great ending. Very well done. :)
Future Forensic chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
OMG I LOVED IT
Ashes2Dust87 chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
This was so sweet! the ending mad me cry! I actually hugged my comp in happiness!
LadyLioness chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Wow! Just WOW! This is one of the most amazing Alice/Hatter fics I've ever read! I LOVE IT!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »