Reviews for Maddening
Jen Lewis chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Absolutely brilliant! I love how you split up the chapters as well as the storyline you came up with in general. Perfect ending, by the way. *gives a standing ovation*
A chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
AH brilliant. Thank you so much.
Stardino chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Awesome!
Starlight623 chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Beautiful! Wonderfully done and so in character. I loved every bit of it and look forward to your next story!
t chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
wow...i love it .it was what should have happened
xFutureDreamingx chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Wow, this story has been so sweet! And I like the way that you had Alice torn between the two worlds instead of immediately going to or staying in on of them! Great job! xD
CameoRuby chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
TRULY AMAZING.

A perfect finale! I am glad that you added another part. It's like you've finally tied up the bow on your present to your readers :) It was flawless. Absolutely famously written.

I really hope that you acknowledge your great writing talent.

Thanks for writing such a good story ;)
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
Loved it, brilliant!
CyanideDreams610 chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
SelenityPotter chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
I am enjoying this story. In fact this has help inspire me to write my own stories again (originals, not fanfiction unfortunately). Please, I think one more chapter will finish this off rather nicely. Keep up the wonderful writing, it has inspired me in more ways than you will ever know.
forestofmyown chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Absolutely wonderful _ You're story is very detailed and accurate - until suddenly, what I WANTED to happen happened instead of what happened in the movie! I practically squeeled with glee! You MUST do a part three (please please pretty please?)! That last part with Alice and the Hatter going off alone was so touching and romantic I was practically tearing up myself _ Great writing!
Wizards-Pupil chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
oh please continue it! I would love to see the otherland part, and there return to wonderland.
LadyBastet92 chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Oh, if only the film had ended that way! The kiss(es) between the Hatter and Alice were wonderfully romantic. I do hope you decide to make part number three! :3
Pearliron chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Do write the third one please!

This is by far, one of the most interesting ways to have their story go.
darkbangle chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Wonderful! XD You kept to the characters very well I think. Tarrant is absolutely adorable. I would love it if you did a third part. I always love reading about Tarrant going to Otherland, and I know that you write it well. :)
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »