Reviews for Maddening
GreedyGretchen chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Wow, this was one hell of a story. Very rarely do I read multi-chapter fanfics from beginning to end. You did a terrific job of staying within the spirit of the movie and the characters, especially during Alice and Tarrant's return to the real world and the ensuing interaction with her family.

That being said, such is the quality of this work that the only quibble I have is that her last name is actually spelled "Kingsleigh," not "Kingsley." Well done.
Jen Lewis chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Absolutely brilliant! I love how you split up the chapters as well as the storyline you came up with in general. Perfect ending, by the way. *gives a standing ovation*
A chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
AH brilliant. Thank you so much.
Stardino chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Awesome!
Starlight623 chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Beautiful! Wonderfully done and so in character. I loved every bit of it and look forward to your next story!
t chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
wow...i love it .it was what should have happened
xFutureDreamingx chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Wow, this story has been so sweet! And I like the way that you had Alice torn between the two worlds instead of immediately going to or staying in on of them! Great job! xD
CameoRuby chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
TRULY AMAZING.

A perfect finale! I am glad that you added another part. It's like you've finally tied up the bow on your present to your readers :) It was flawless. Absolutely famously written.

I really hope that you acknowledge your great writing talent.

Thanks for writing such a good story ;)
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
Loved it, brilliant!
CyanideDreams610 chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
SelenityPotter chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
I am enjoying this story. In fact this has help inspire me to write my own stories again (originals, not fanfiction unfortunately). Please, I think one more chapter will finish this off rather nicely. Keep up the wonderful writing, it has inspired me in more ways than you will ever know.
forestofmyown chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Absolutely wonderful _ You're story is very detailed and accurate - until suddenly, what I WANTED to happen happened instead of what happened in the movie! I practically squeeled with glee! You MUST do a part three (please please pretty please?)! That last part with Alice and the Hatter going off alone was so touching and romantic I was practically tearing up myself _ Great writing!
Wizards-Pupil chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
oh please continue it! I would love to see the otherland part, and there return to wonderland.
LadyBastet92 chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Oh, if only the film had ended that way! The kiss(es) between the Hatter and Alice were wonderfully romantic. I do hope you decide to make part number three! :3
Pearliron chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Do write the third one please!

This is by far, one of the most interesting ways to have their story go.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »