Reviews for Maddening
darkbangle chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Wonderful! XD You kept to the characters very well I think. Tarrant is absolutely adorable. I would love it if you did a third part. I always love reading about Tarrant going to Otherland, and I know that you write it well. :)
meta scythe chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
a part three sounds nice! love the rest of the chapters too! id love to see everyones reaction to alice popping up with the hatter. hilarious.
blueheronpl chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Oh my, that was fantastic! I would truly love to read more of this story - it's like you went into my head and figured out what I wanted to happen after I saw the movie and wrote it! I was NOT happy with the way the movie ended, and I just love your version! It would be a shame to waste your inspiration if you are so inclined to write a third part...
CameoRuby chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
more more more please! This is a truly excellent little story that so suits them! Please - just add one more! You write so well, and even though it would be okay if it ended here, it still feels like it need that last note of finality! Perhaps, another tiny little fourth chapter with their reception back to Underland? :D Plleassee!

But if you reealy dont want to, then i suppose it could end here...:) after all its one more chapter/part that was a pleasure to read!
Starlight623 chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Well, I loved this, but if you are willing to do another chapter, then I am certainly willing to read it!
MuchnessSquared chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
yes! please write more?
LadyBastet92 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I was afraid this was going to turn out to be a word-for-word reinactment of the film, but I was happily suprised. I felt my heart break in two when Hatter selflessly defended Alice dispite his own pain - the Hatter is a hero in his own way, and I love how you portrayed that.

Wonderful, wonderful story. I hope to read more from you soon!
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Brilliant!
deadlymistress24 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Beautiful and well written. I was heartbroken when our dear Hatter was being tortured but his selflessness made it hauntingly beautiful. Is this just a one-shot or are you planning to write about the Frabjous Day and the "talk" that Alice and Tarrant need to have? Lovely story. )
Verse chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Very striking! I enjoyed this greatly-you did a very nice job blending the movie with your own ideas. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
Starlight623 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Shouldn't be reading this at work. I was almost in tears reading as he told her to look away and then when he praised her for not looking. It was so well written. Definitely two thumbs way up!
CameoRuby chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
AWESOME! That was so good - it was brilliant! Excellent! Futterwacken-worthy!

You wrote that so well, it was such a pleasure to read it! No grammar mistakes, nothing but pure skill and talent and, not to mention, drool-worthy scenes between the hatter/alice (although the whipping part was sad, but it happened because hatter wanted to protect her...)

Cant wait to read some of your other stories!

10/10