Reviews for The Lost and Forgotten
SoulMore chapter 23 . 2/3/2014
FAN!
catlover2976 chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
U know he would be the guy to bring to a mall maybe
catlover2976 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Great story
WhiteFang001 chapter 23 . 7/4/2013
I'd love to read the future sequels
Are any up yet?

Brilliant story! :)
I'm really enjoying it!
acetwolf94 chapter 23 . 3/19/2013
I LOVE IT!
Lucky's Girl chapter 23 . 10/15/2010
Hi,

I think it was a good choice to wrap up the rest of the characters, you don't want to leave loose ends, but having to explain it in the sequel wouldn't be very relevant! A graet choice!

Best Line Ever:

"Its official, the next time someone talks to Logan…tell him he's fired" HAHAHAHAH! That was

oooooooooo funny! I couldn't even handle it, that was great. Typical Scott!

Great ending, I liked that you finished up with Miora, because she

stays there and it grounds us more in the end of this part of the

story! YAY, hopefully I'll get to the sequl/three whatever soon!

Lucky's Girl chapter 22 . 10/15/2010
Hey,

I like that you are bringing back some aspects of Logan and some starting the very slow process of brother hood again. Oh snap, Logan's bringing out the heavy artilary..muhahahaha...how can Victor resist when those are his words, his beliefs, even at one time!

"Logan watched as his brother gave a fang filled smile" I am not above admitting that I squealed at that, I LOVE these two, I think you got that dialogue perfect! It was really fun, and well, very much them! Thanks!

~paige
Lucky's Girl chapter 21 . 10/15/2010
Hi,

hahaha, finally getting back to the story! I've just been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay busy! Hahahahaha, anyways onto the reivew!

The calm before the storm, no?

"…You point me in the right direction, you get the hell out of my way." I will never get tired of that quote, nope, not once! it is fun, but in that section you have him saying he nows what he is going to be, it should be knows. Just so you know, hahahahah, wonder how many times I'll be able to say that in a sentance!

Yes, I LOVED the last sentance for Victor, it was amazing. I loved it, especailly because that is what he is there for, afterall.

"It'll fix itself in due time." Ah, look at that, Logan is growing! YAY for him! Thanks for the chapter! Sorry again it took so long to get back to it, but RL and Rping takes it all out of me it seems!
Vesuvias chapter 22 . 8/3/2010
Everyone loves a happy ending, Victor and Logan leaving together counts as happy to me, and the fact that he has his memories (most of them).

lol, they stole the x-jet XD

Ill stay tuned for the final chap, cant wait to see what you'll write next :)
A fan chapter 22 . 7/31/2010
Great chapter, I can't help but wonder what will happen now that Logan and Victor will do now that they are going on a hunting trip. Update soon!
A fa chapter 21 . 7/31/2010
Great chapter, I love it!

Also, this entire story is absolutly wonderful to read.
Lucky's Girl chapter 20 . 7/7/2010
Hi,

Yay another chapter! I liked how you explained Xavier's motivations for invading Victor's mind so often in the story, it is good to really understand the proffesor's meanings, which came across great. I think he would do that too, hey, this could be the way he learned to be resistant to psychics and telepathy. He is in the comics, so in the movie version(since he was't resistant) this could be how he learned to be that way!

AWESOME!

wanted to know what his brother would do, after all even the idiots at the school could see that his brother had enemies in the world still. And Victor wanted to know what his brother would do

In your chapter that passage had the wanted to know what his brotehr would do, and the one underneath it perfectly lined up...it was cool!

I liked how Victor was writing off all his emotions, he does seem to be that way, doesn't he! I liked the shout out to the movies and the bullets that was fun, and who knows, it might come in use later!

Aweosme, I really liked it. I'm sure it will be a good follow up story, they all have been! Ha, what are you gonna call your series? thanks!

~Paieg
WhiteChocolate123 chapter 20 . 7/7/2010
curiouser and curiouser...:) i hope the series ends on a good note for victor and jimmy. or what you can expect to be good from the brothers. i am happy you are comming to a closing but eager to read the next story! i love your writing and i love how you write the brothers! :D they are so in depth! please update!
Lucky's Girl chapter 19 . 7/5/2010
Hi,

And a perfect Logan too! The fuzziness was definetley caught in his thinking and speaking and such, that he wasn't fully awre of everything. This is going to be fun to keep reading! I'll have to actually keep caught up for once! Hee!

I really liked the talk between Moia and Charles. The explanation was really cool in itself! I liked it, a lot actually! They explanation and their little bantering and you can tell that they had a close connection once, you bring it out enough without making it obvious! YAY!

I love this story! How many more chapters do you plan on having, if any? Thanks again, it must take so much time and plotting, but I think it is so worth it!

~Paige

P.S I'll get to the Rp-ing stuff soon, un-packing is just taking more time than I thought! -
Lucky's Girl chapter 18 . 7/5/2010
Hi,

Wow, just wow. I think you had the conversation between Victor and Charles to a T. Pure perfection. I really feel like you have captured these two and their interaction. It was really stunning, honeslty!

I liked how Charles was not sure of what, but foreshadowed that Logan had some seriosu problems. Which...he is Logan, of course he does! . Thanks SOOOOOOOOOO much for this story, it is amazing. Really it is, and another to go one after it, I am happier than well, than most things!