Reviews for I'm Not Your Sister
this story is great, i love it :D
i've been waiting for years to read the next chapter
could you please update this story?
Knight of Kanto chapter 22 . 6/16/2014
It's a shame when you find some of the best fanfics on this site abandoned. This was an excellent read and I wish that the writer could have finished this.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/11/2014
please do more!
this was amazing!
The way you captured their actions and thoughts and still keep their characters was astonishing!
PLEASE DO MORE
Keeepsmiling chapter 22 . 3/18/2014
When are you gone update pleas update pretty pleaaaass update I wane know what's happening nextttttttt! Keeepsmiling :D
Ghost Soda chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
"Light's pretty harsh, isn't she?"

Cause I know if my sis got married behind my back, I'd be all sunshine and rainbows, eh?

Sarcasm aside, I like the overall plot, but there are a few flaws.

- The characters are pretty OOC, sure, Serah would be upset if Lighting told her not to get married, but run away and get married without her? Not buying it. Seems kinda over doing it. Lighting's not as tough as she was in the game, ect.

- The grammar, the most bothersome thing is not capitalizing the I's.

Also

""...I'm not your sister." Serah blinked. "...uhh...sis...i called you. Not Snow." Serah pointed at herself for emphasis."

It should be obvious that Serah said it, they're different genders, it's kinda hard to mix up their voices.
Tia chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
OMG too sad! I'm trying just as hard as Serah to stop crying the only difference between us is... its working for me!
Pungent chapter 22 . 8/2/2013
Oh look. Another 'Attached'.

It's painful to see stories abandoned like this. Years with no update, readers wondering why, and no sign of the author.

You have a decent story here, but it's riddled with punctuation, spelling, and grammatical errors. It's basically Swiss Cheese.
Bluelightning chapter 22 . 4/15/2013
Awesome story! :D I really like the plot and it keeps me interested.

Are you going to write more chapters? :3
Reedat chapter 22 . 4/11/2013
your story is so amazing, please continue, I need to know the end. T.T
Guest chapter 22 . 4/4/2013
This soo needs to be updated. It's too awesome not to!
CureBeat90 chapter 22 . 1/13/2013
i thought this is great you have to put more up!
spyro45 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
amazing story i really enjoyed this chapter along with all the rest. really really REALLY hope you update it agian soon.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
pleasssse update fast! i am a very picky reader and this story sucked me in instantly. my hands trembled as i read the whole thing. great story please update.
Allen chapter 22 . 9/6/2012
UH good story and all but are you gonna update any time soon. It's been almost a year. If you aren't then put the story up for adoption and let somebody else take up the mantle.
Tails0244 chapter 22 . 6/30/2012
Great story! Very well thought out.