Reviews for Gentle
Cadalinda chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Wow i loved it. I love sweet Damon so much and you did an awesome job of writing him
Risque Tendencies chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Very lovely, and I enjoyed reading it. I like that you didn't make it entirely about the smut. ]
ShipsCollide chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
yay 4 delena smutty goodness! & aw the end was so sweet. he 3s her & she 3s him :). ther is no denying it so y try

-Ash
stacynn chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
oh LOVE IT!
greenpeas chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Great story and very well written! I think you captured Damons' feelings for Elana perfectly. You made the situation and the interaction between the two of them very believable. I hope you continue to write more stories!
Katie9210 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! One of the best Delena fics EVERR! Seriously, this was just soo awesome and it felt totally real. Loved it, adding to my faves right this second.
0HappyEverAfter0 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
oh yay! I really enjoyed this :)

No reason it needs to remain a one-shot...
Drama chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
It was amazing! I loved it!
HelHound chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This was really good. Very well executed actually. I'm hoping that there just might be a sequel?

Hey, I'll take what I can get though. I think you captured Damon almost perfectly. I don't think anyone can actually capture him perfectly besides Ian Somerhalder himself, but thats besides the point. He's a complex individual and I amend you for putting forth the effort to nail some of his amazing quirks in this story.

5/5
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
loved it!
clandestinewords chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Oh. My.

Encore, maestro! That was lovely, and SO hot. I was rooting around for inspiration for the newest chapter of my fic, and boy, did I find it here!

Please write some more Delena smut for us!
Vanessa chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This was AMAZING. Damon and Elena were VERY in character! I would be interested to read any other Vampire Diaries stuff you have written! Wonderful!

xoxo
andshewasfree chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This is an amazing story. please update soon
Jennaxox chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I’m actually speechless. And it takes a hell of a lot to render me speechless, that was just perfection. It begs to be continued. I don’t even know how, but it just does. That is some of the best smut I have ever read, not just in the VD fandom. EVER.

Fantastic
nikinm chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Great story. You captured the essence of both characters very well. I'm not a big fan of Damon/Elena and most stories seem OOC in order to get them together. This one was right on the mark.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »