Reviews for Way to Kill the Romance
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Aw. Nice.

I'm normally a Peter/Elizabeth person, and I've written a few stories on Sara/Neal myself (only one of them published so far), but I read Peter/Neal fics too.

And I absolutely DESPISE it when they make it so that El knows but doesn't mind.

(...in hindsight, calling a character by their nickname on the show PROBABLY means you know it too well. Damn. Oh, well, I don't care, I'm still gonna watch it!)

Anyway...

I like this. It's cute, it's funny, and if they were together, I think this would be in character. You got Neal's sense of humor just right.
caramelcandylover chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
ur story is so awesome! loved it! please write more Peter/Neal! :)
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Sorry, I didn't actually read this. I realised its two guys... not my thing. Im a homophobic or anything, but I dont read this stuff. I did however, think I should review, cause now I can say I ahve read ALL of yours. Hahahaha, or at least reviewed all of them... )
ImNotDeadYet13 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
i believe this came from the mind of a one riot gontier? every heard of her i hear shes amazing
strange72191 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I was confused at some points, I think because of the use of "him" when there are two men; or, I could just be tired. I'm not sure. I like it, but I think it could stand to be refined a little.
kiky21 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
moooorrreee! lol I'm kidding! It was great!
carry-on-my-darling-watson chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I LOVE P/N! Yeah! Write more!
BunBunBabe chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Peter should have known better Neal would always get the upper hand hahahaha
IsadoraMcDowell chapter 1 . 4/7/2010