Reviews for Worth
Kumi-kun chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Even thought this is not canon, and I have read the rest of the series, I would really like to see where you go with this!
Elbie and Fearless chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Very well written. It would be great to here more from you.
Sunrise.Ashes chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Ah-may-zing, with added zing. If I wasn't so desperate to see Georgina and Seth together in mortal glory, then this is the poignant ending I would be wishing for. You did a great job with this, and really captured the voices of each character.

Brilliant work!
sOdium nItrate chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
dude! you're a legend!
LaaaLaaa chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
sad, but very sweet.

i liked it (:
Roza V. Blood chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Wow awesome chapter!

im glad at least someone wrote for Georina , thank u so much I been waiting for this it would be nice of you if u wold write again some story for them

Cressida Spenser chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
awesome story... you made me cry... I love carter... and georgina I'm hapy at least someone write a story for Georgina Kincaid... I wonder why none wrote even that theyr one of the best books I have ever read ... so anyway thank u for the store... and It would be nice of you if you would countinue writing this story or... something else for gerogina :)
kikis2 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I just read this and fell in love. I adore Careter/Georgina moments (what is with him anyway?) and you capture them beautifully.

Thanks for writing :)
Analise91 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I really enjoyed this! You did a very good job capturing Georgina's personality. Nicely done!
Molnija chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
i really liked this story/chapter. i think you captured georgina's personality really well. :)
Riku Hinta chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Thank God! It's about time someone did a Georgina Kincaid fan fiction. I thank you for being the first!

So far this is already going very good. You've done nothing wrong with your writing. Seems like a continue of the story or an alternate ending.

I just read Succubus Shadows today. It was FANTASTIC! Defiantly got the water ducts working. You will enjoy it to it's fullest.

The series will be continued. The next book, Succubus Blues doesn't come out until August 3rd. I'm excited, for that and Spirit Bound of the Vampire Academy Series. Richelle Mead is a much better author than Stephanie Meyers if you ask me, but that could just be my opinion...

Thanks again so much for making a fan fiction out of this series! I will most surely add you to my favorites! :]