Reviews for My Life On The Line

Great chapter again!
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Uh not good...
InsectRepellent chapter 23 . 3/12/2012
Tragic, heartbreaking and beautiful. I've never been so moved by a piece of fanfiction before. Congratulations on a fantastic story.
JediJen chapter 23 . 8/9/2010
I loved it and I need a tissue now! It was Gabby's POV that got to me the most - it made me cry so much!
Kisatsiel chapter 23 . 6/19/2010
Oh, that's sad. Thanks for writing such a wondeful, tragic story. I like the way you showed everyone's reactions and it rounded the story off really well. Also, I think you're the fastest at updating stories I've ever seen, so thanks for that too. Can't wait to see what else you've got planned :)
EliH2 chapter 23 . 6/19/2010
I sat for like, five minutes before I could figure out what on earth to write in this review. For a story with a conclusion like this, words just don't really seem to do their jobs. As I predicted, this was beautiful and heartbreaking. Still, three years is something. I really liked that you did all of the different points of views. I honestly think that you managed to get all of their reactions on spot on. Starting with little Gaby was perfect too. I hope that writing this was cathartic for you, and even if it wasn't you have added a wonderfully written tragedy to the collection of Scrubs fanfiction on here. Congratulations on a splendid piece of writing
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 23 . 6/19/2010
Sooooo saaaaaaaaaaad! I felt myself tear up like mad! *grabs tissue box*

Depressing yet wonderful story!
Kisatsiel chapter 22 . 6/18/2010
Nooooo, poor JD! :( Well I suppose it had to happen, but it's still really sad to hear. That last part didn't come off as rushed at all. I liked Molly constantly calling JD 'Johnny' as well, that was a nice light touch. Looking forward to seeing the next chapter, even if it does mean that it's finishing.
EliH2 chapter 22 . 6/18/2010
I didn't really get the impression that it was rushed, which is quite an achievement considering your personal inspiration. By the way, I'm really terribly sorry that this happened to your friend. You've written a magnificent story here, and one way or another, its going to end beautifully, I have no doubt. I don't know whether or not you intended this as a tribute, but that is what you have accomplished. Wonderful.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 22 . 6/18/2010
Nu! You actually made me tear up! T-T Damn you! Why did you have to stop there? Waa! I want more!
EliH2 chapter 21 . 6/13/2010
Well, good to see Dr. Cox redeemed. Gaby is, of course, adorable. And a new kid for Turk and Carla! I don't know if I already knew that or not..
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 21 . 6/13/2010
UPDATE! YAY! I enjoyed it very much :)
EliH2 chapter 20 . 6/11/2010
I'm assuming Dr. Cox went to see a psychologist...? It seemed to me at least that he needed a consult. Yet if the last part of the chapter was later on and he honestly didn't come back... Then bad Dr. Cox! But I have my doubts that he's really abandoned him because that just doesn't seem to be his character. Anyway, intriguing and sad chapter. I hope we get to know Gabby more. She seems adorable. Awesome job and update soon!
Kisatsiel chapter 20 . 6/11/2010
AMAZING CHAPTER! This is definitely my favourite chapter yet. The Dr. Cox/JD exchange was really touching and totally in character. I can see Dr. Cox finding it difficult to deal with JD being ill, because he obviously does care about him, and it's nice that he admitted it, even if he bailed on JD. And the ending bit with them adopting was incredibly sweet. I'm glad that it ended on an optimistic end what with all the angst, although it's not looking good for JD... I'm gonna miss this fic when it's finished.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 20 . 6/11/2010