Reviews for Small Changes
slotat071 chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
I think I read this story years ago. Lol. The last chapter was really cute. I love Colette and Lloyd together! I just started a story about them if you want to check it out. :)
Pumkinns chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Mooore! You are an awesome writer.
j chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
You win the internets for making Lloyd's voice change both humourous and an important plot point. I was beyond surprised when you into how his voice sounding like Kratos' would cause insecurity in Lloyd because Colette was so happy he didn't change.
MenrowSpirit chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Yes, I know that, I meant this was my first Non Yaoi, but thanks for the review
Meow chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
This was very sweet

But silly kitten yaoi is sex between two boys not between a girl and boy!

Just so you know
Lightning Samurai chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
I would like to say I was very impressed with this fanfiction. I really like the way you addressed everything in good detail. I skipped the m rated section so I don't have any feedback/praise for that. Anyways, I would just like to say good job and keep it up!

Until next time.
Ancient Melody chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
WOW. Yes, I had read the rated M part, and damn that was hot! That left me thinking dirty after that... (bad me!) but man... That was hot! :)
HyperPenguin chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Haha I'm loving this story so far. Kratos taking the fork and saying, "Blame your fate." made me laugh out loud. And when Zelos said, "If you close your eyes it sounded like Kratos just asked Colette out." I nearly died laughing. Great job so far. Can't wait to read the rest! :)
Chewie Cookies chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
Wow... Damn, that was HOT!
Chewie Cookies chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Awesome! I luvz it!
knownobody chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
wow, it's been forever since this story ended, but something just came to my mind, didn't Lloyd become an angel? in my opinion that should have been one of the changes...
XxNika-chanxX chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
Hehehehehe *blush* so cute.

(Where you reading mature literature?

No, Mom, I didn't read the M part... *reads mature part* Okay, now just don't ask again unless you want me to lie. XD)
XxNika-chanxX chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
aw adorable scene at the end. Now you have me thinking dirty thoughts *smacks self* bad nika T.T

Hehe gotta work on my essay, hope ya update soon! 3
XxNika-chanxX chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
ZELOS U PERV! hahahahahahaha Lloyd sounding like Kratos? Kinda reminds me of the second game... haahahahaha

That made me feel good and made me laugh really really hard. I'm supposed to be writing an essay due tomorrow but... i can't stop reading XD
knownobody chapter 2 . 4/11/2010