Reviews for Powerless
Brandy chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
U should write a sequel
k1942 chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
More of a story you like is always a good thing, so these POV'S are really helpful and interesting. Pretty much in character, too. Always wondered why Edward ever forgave Rosalie, now I know.
k1942 chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
I see why this was such a difficult chapter to write. We don't usually think of Carlisle as having these feelings of temper or failure. Guess he isn't a robot, only a vampire. The trouble with emotional stress is it makes people say things in anger they wish unsaid later. Too late then, you can't unsay things, they're always there. Thankfully, Carlisle's prayers were answered and his children all safe.
k1942 chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
I knew how Jasper was going to feel, the guilt, the anguish over losing his Alice. The waiting and wondering had to have driven him mad.
k1942 chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
I got the general idea Emmett wasn't going to let his brother die if he could help it. Em is surely one of the good guys, as in good-hearted and loving, and not nearly as stupid as some portray him. Now if he could just control his wife's bitchiness a bit better.
k1942 chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
I'm sure there's a kernel of care for her family in this, but the underlying theme of Rosalie's call to Edward is pure selfishness. It's what she wants to be true and to hell with anyone else's truth. Makes me want to smack her with a board! I hope she's happy she just caused her brother to want to die.
k1942 chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
You were spot on, with Esme comparing Bella's supposed suicide to her own. She must have sensed too, that Edward wouldn't react well to the news. Too bad Rosalie never thought it through, or she wouldn't have told him. Rather self-centered of her to do that, not really thinking how it would affect him.
k1942 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Hi there! Nice to see you on this site, I've read your other stories on Twilighted, and just stumbled on ths one. Like many people, I'm not a big fan of New Moon, except the dvd, but it's such a necessary part of the saga, I read it now and has got the right of it, it is Edward's fault. I always thought that was part of why he wanted to die, the guilt, as well as not wanting to live without Bella.
Whisper of the Moonlight River chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
You're amazing. I can't say anymore.
ilovedobermans chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
What did you think of Esme's response to the news of Bella's suicide?

Completely appropriate. I know that as a surviving sibling of a suicide, whenever his manner of death is mentioned in the news, etc., I know that is where my thoughts fly - and it has been almost 25 years. So from that perspective, I think that makes complete sense, rings true.
Lily Anne Rose chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
****LOVES!**** All I can say. :) Now I want to go reread that whole thing...
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
this is really good!
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
i think that was what he would do!
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
yeah that was a good one!
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 3 . 9/2/2010