Reviews for A Father's Pain
This is really good why is it only a one-shot? It's so good
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/30
nice
Serenity Winchester chapter 1 . 5/31
Part two was better then part one. How wish John could've been like that in Supernatural. Nicely done you did a great writing this short story.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
The scene in the diner has stayed with me for a long time after I read this story for the first time. Nice writing. Going on to the third story.
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Gosh, that story made me feel all bubbly inside. It's such a weird feeling...
LaPotatoFairy chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Love it!
kasey123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
good story.
vlad3722 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I love how cute Sam and Dean are in this fic. So glad you made a sequel.
SaKuRa-MIna chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Awww. How sweet! Dean's thrilled because his family's back together, and John's not a jerk. YAY for good Daddy Winchester! I'm happy to see that Sam won't be abandoned. I loved the play scene between Sam and Dean...ADORABLE! Lovely job.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This is also a good Story.
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This chapter was excellent. John being the way he is with Sam. It was sad the way he felt about Sam. I'm glad that they agreed to be a family again. To help protect Sam and that is what it is in way protect Sammy from what is out there. Sam jumping in front that girl was wonderful. He would do that. John's shock was well written, and Dean demanding his gun in thinking he might hurt Sam was that protective brother instints again. John loves both his boys, would do anything for them, which is shown here.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Awww, even Dad is being nice. Hey, I just realized, Madison's chances of survival just jumped greatly.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Ah bless you, so nice to read a good daddy john when dealing with Sam ... so many depict him as a monster, I must admit that I do at times make him the bad guy but not the 'sammy hating monster' a lot do. I really liked the way they bonded again at the end.

Loving this series!

hugs Shelley
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.