Reviews for Tears of the Angels
Brambelle chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
Ha, trust me, Your not the only one. I reeeaaaalllllyyyyy love your story.
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 20 . 12/23/2012
Scarey tale.
Great though!
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
aww, sweet yet spooky!
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Aww first chappie's sooo sweet!
SideshowJazz1 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
I know you're not writing this anymore, but I just realized you have an Emile Autumn song on here, and I'm looking for other people who are fans of her. The only album that is sold over here (and only very occasionally) is "Opheliac", and I fell totally in love with her song "Dead Is The New Alive". So are you an EA fan?
Silversong901 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
IM READING! continue...
WishingIHadSocks chapter 20 . 7/16/2011
i cried all the way through this. Its awesomely good :)

I know its probably to late to ask this but please review x
SideshowJazz1 chapter 20 . 10/29/2010
:(. How sad...what happens next?
SideshowJazz1 chapter 19 . 10/16/2010
I'm so crying! Next chapter up soon, please! chapter 18 . 10/15/2010
I'm not signed in, sorry, but I love this chapter. The description of Jade in the mirror or whatever is beautiful.
SideshowJazz1 chapter 17 . 9/22/2010
I feel so mean! I've been reading this, but I haven't bothered to review. I'm REALLY sorry. Oh, and I noticed you were reading "Handle With Care" which was the first Jodi Picoult book I ever read. It's brilliant. Anyway, gotta go, look up other stories. Here's an overdue review: This chapter is brilliant! chapter 17 . 9/21/2010
OH! No... no, no, no... :O Love it! Sorry I haven't reveiwed, I've been busyt with homework and the such, :( chapter 14 . 8/10/2010
:O Poor Jade! I hope that article gets retracted! :( Well that's what my Mum says it's called anyway... chapter 13 . 7/22/2010
The Death of Beauty chapter 6 . 7/8/2010