Reviews for Right Back in the Water
DeathOrchard chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This was sad, but at least in the end Arnold realized he wanted Helga back.
dariansison chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Aw this is so sad yet cute I Love It great job
Potato612 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I just died a little inside I'm actually sweating out of my eyes a little
estherelaorah chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Okay, I am in love with this. I've been reading your stories for quite sometime now and I gotta say they're fantastic. I also am in love with the fact your used a jesse McCartney song for this fanfic. he is my all time fave (yes I've been crushing on him for 10 years). but honestly your stuff is great! I'm glad to know there are so many other diehard hey Arnold fans still around. feel free to pm me! I feel like we'd get along great:)
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I don't think of heard this song before, but I liked how the lyrics fit in with the flashbacks.

I love Jesse McCartney! I thought he was the major cutie from Dream Street!

Anyway, this was very good. Sad and sweet all rolled into one.
Kyrbi514 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
This is by far one of the best fics I've read in a long time! (Since I took a hiadas from ff for a few yrs!)

It was so heart felted and I totally teared up at times!

I was in the library when I was reading this and I got some confused looks from people who saw me trying to hold from laughing (Piggy heaven part)!

This was great!

:D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Aw, poor Arnold.

Very good flashbacks.

Keep the good writing.
Flintphone chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
That was cool.

I never heard the song before but, the lyrics to the song fit so well with their relationship. This song fic was somewhat sad but hopeful. I love hope; it makes many things possible. Thanks. :)

Flintphone
NintendoGal55 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Aw... *Sniff sniff* So...so sad...

But sweet. :3 Very sweet.

Well Arnold my man, it may take some time...but I know you can win her heart back, we all do. :D

This was nice, Singr. :3 Sad, but sweet. Good stuff!
V. Vichi L chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
That was amazing...

I felt butterflies in my stomach every time I read the lines. It was beautiful, yet a bit sad. But really, I LOVED it.

*rubs the back of neck*

Well, I dunno what to say. I think I was just... speechless. Thanks for the good story in this midnight. :')

~ Vee Chee
angie93 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
beautiful, so beutiful. you did it again surpsingr. you were right this song is totaly for them, i'm now douwnloading it jajajaj LYW AND BLABLQABLA YOU KNOW THE REST ;D
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
very moving fic here
Jadeykins chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Oh wow! That was so awesome! I love hat song so much!

I also love "Just So you know" and "Because You Live" I made a video with that song but not the other two but someone has. She's called Bubbles1779

She made it with "Right Back In The Water" and "Just So You Know". I thought you might want to know that because you love watching my videos.

Anyway this was awesome!

I loved the flashbacks and it was just so beautiful and brought a tear to my eye. *singles*

I love it when you do song flics. I hope you do more!

I love Jesse McCartney alot! You should make a song flic about "Just So You Know" (Arnold's Point Of View)

Anyway loved it! : D