Reviews for Past Lives, Awaken
Random Person chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Yup! Always had a feeling Karin was there for some huge reason :D (Besides being one of the most Awesome characters)
She's an Uzumaki! :0 Can't explain how much that still blows my mind til this day [:
Good read!
Camelias17 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
FINALLY SOMEBODY NOTICED THAT THING OF THEIR HAIR!, YEAH I ALSO THINK, THEY RESEMBLE EACH OTHER.
becra1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Holy snap! Talk about observant! I would've never noticed the similarities. Very sneaky.:)

Also, this was very nicely written. And quite original.

Nicely done:).
X59 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I felt I was drowning in Angst.

Dam your a great writer.
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
wow,I wouldn;t have EVER thought that Karin could look like Kushina, cuz she really doesn't, But the way you describe it makes it seem like it COULD be. ANd...wow...lol I like they way you wrote this! _
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Very interesting. You're the second person I've seen point out the resemblance in a fic (I'm pretty sure Megi of Mysteri OusStranger did the other)..It would be interesting. After all, we couldn't really make out the symbol on Karin's hitae-ate..
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
You know, that makes a terrifying amount of sense she could have come from a family there. You aren't the only one who's come up with this theory, either. But like you and those others, I'd say that it is more than likely, considering how the population was widely scattered.
kmz who is too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
So I'm not the only one who thinks they look alike?*killed*

Interesting. The part about Naruto visiting Karin and them looking like a young Minato and Kushina was really well put.
ChosenMibhar chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
That was really fascinating. Good job.