Reviews for Skin Deep
Jiggy chapter 17 . 11/5/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! Jane is such a great OC and theending was amazing! Jane and Mark sooo belonged together, I love that they both lived! Sequel? Sure!
The Eclectic Eccentric chapter 17 . 10/2/2010
Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes, freaking YES! Called it! Ha ha.

I started wondering if Janey and Sofia were indeed the same person a few chapters in. And by the time Marcos had pointed out her usual attire of long sleeve shirt and a jacket, I was almost positive I was right.

But seriously, this is by far one of the best Saw stories I have ever read on ... or anywhere else, for that matter. Amazing work!

I got the Hoffman romance I wanted, while at the same time the story stayed in the Saw tradition.

Your traps were awesome and well thought out, everyone stayed in-character, and you had a surprise ending that rivals the movies.

Once again, amazing work... and as for a sequel? Yes please. :)

P.S. Sheila's trap is definitely my new favorite... it used to be the Mausoleum Trap, with Art and Treavor, but I think pulverized glass coming at you at a high velocity trumps all. Ha ha.
SawManiac211 chapter 17 . 8/26/2010
SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL! :D
xXErineilXx chapter 17 . 8/19/2010
Finished the chapter just as Hello Zepp ended :)

Wow...I definitely wasn't expecting that O.O There really should be a sequel, because this was an AWESOME story! Yay!
Liza MMX chapter 17 . 8/19/2010
I DEFFINATLY did not see that coming. If you could make a sequel, that would be great! I've been with this story since day 1 and loved every bit of it! Thank you so much. It's a great story!
DarkPhoenix567 chapter 17 . 8/19/2010
The best chapter in the whole story.

I cracked up at this part.

He's clear.", she said.

"That wasn't much of a search!" Marcos exclaimed.

"Then you do it!"

"You barely touched him!"

"What do you want me to do exactly? Give him a lap dance?"

"You could at least 'cuff him!"

"With what? Did you wake up with your law enforcement kit, 'cos I sure didn't!"

Marcos decided to drop it for now. Though the idea of Engstrom doing a lap dance was certainly an interesting oneā€¦ that he would have to keep in mind for later.

I love the fact that hoffman lived and was trying to teach Marcos

why he put him in the tests to begin with.(It pissed me off that

Marcos didn't really listen to him).

I was also really shocked and suprised to discover Sophia Engstrom was also shocker.

I loved it. It was truly an epic ending to your saw story.

Also i wanted to praise you on creating your own characters and throwing them into the story Marcos Engstrom or should i say Jane

have clearly been well thought out well done.

P. no question about it you must make a sequel man.
the mischievous pixie chapter 17 . 8/19/2010
HOLY SHITSNACKS!

totally didn't see that one coming O_O

i must say that I loved this story from beginning to end, and it's one of the best SAW fics I've read on this site *gives hugs, booze and cookies, and a Hoffman-clone*
SawManiac211 chapter 16 . 8/17/2010
Ahh, how can it be too romantic?

And I'll try not to cry...can't make any promises though...
the mischievous pixie chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
YAY! new chapter did not disappoint! don't worry, i'm a bit jealous of Jane as well ;)
xXErineilXx chapter 16 . 8/15/2010
It was a good scene! Woo! Thanks! :D
DarkPhoenix567 chapter 16 . 8/15/2010
Hehehehe same i wouldn't mind getting intimate with Hoffman as well. His so sexy,hot and that voice it's just amazing.
SawManiac211 chapter 15 . 8/10/2010
STEAMY SCENE STEAMY SCENE STEAMY SCENE! :D Dear Lord, how do I sound... :S

Sheesh, Marcos is a bastard...makes my French teacher look nice
Fallin-Halo chapter 15 . 8/10/2010
Great update! Keep up the good work! :D I can't wait to get back to Jane and Mark!
DarkPhoenix567 chapter 15 . 8/9/2010
I think you know MY answer to the bedroom one.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

Wow! i can't belive Engstrom and Marcos almost tried to kill eachother.

They really need to fix their issues soon.(i still like them of cos).
the mischievous pixie chapter 15 . 8/9/2010
or or 3) they play cards THEN get busy!

all joking aside, whoaaa

my ex is named lloyd tho so i found that kinda funny _

good chappie