Reviews for Child of Mine
Youllneverguess13 chapter 17 . 5/20
Please continue!
Campmaget chapter 17 . 5/3
Is there a sequel. This is lovely.
TheAntiChrist66 chapter 17 . 3/29
after 12 years it's still ain't updated? I read this when I was 7, and was excited at every single update... but if you're still too busy even after 12 YEARS, then I guess I'll just have to find you, and...suggest... that you continue updating this.

Otherwise this is still great
Pat chapter 17 . 1/26
For goodness sake update, update please
Inu Tashiro p chapter 17 . 8/25/2017
How can u just stp there!?
CrazyHufflepuff chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
I will personally murder you if you don't update this, it's been 11 freaking years you have had enough time to finish writing the next chapter. You can't just leave it like this, I want to know what happens...
Guest chapter 17 . 7/18/2017
Please update it pleeeeeaaaassssseee
sori chapter 17 . 4/12/2017
wow you were just a kid when you wrote this, I hope you are alive and well and survived bootcamp. loved the story
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 17 . 12/9/2016
DONT U DARE LEAVE OT THERE! I'm hooked and that was a mean cliff hanger
kagome higurashi chapter 17 . 10/9/2016
please write some more. it's good.
John.lennon chapter 17 . 10/2/2016
Why don't you update...i love ur fanfic... Pls pls update
hellcat-lynx chapter 17 . 9/25/2016
0_0 that cliff hanger... oh geez that was amazing. but that cliff hanger though. also, just my luck i find this and its been ten years :/
GoneWithTheWind chapter 17 . 9/16/2016
I just had to go and fall for a story that has not been in 10 years. Again. Lucky me -_-'
I you ever log in again plz...update it.
Pretty plz?
All the Snape and Harry and everyone else's feels... Nope, can't handle them...*rolls around the floor huddled in a bawling ball*
And the bloody cliffhanger...
AliceHeart13 chapter 17 . 7/17/2016
Please update soon.
Aly
vgriffin4 chapter 17 . 5/10/2016
SORRY YOU AREN'T UPDATING THIS IS A REALLY WELL WRITTEN STORY. I HAVE LOVED EVERY MINUTE. WISH YOU COULD HAVE FINISHED IT.
1,992 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »