Reviews for Child of Mine
xTCatxx chapter 17 . 6/18
Please please don't let them torture Harry please he's just a baby please
mariyah.ahsan chapter 17 . 5/12
Jeez you forgot to update for 13 years.
Hello:
Idk if you're continuing to write your child of mine fanfic, but I must say: u r doing a fantastic job with the storyline and your writing in general. U r WAY better than I ever hope to beat writing but i do have a little idea for the next chapter if you're ok with me intervening. I think u should build on the idea of Harry being powerful. That big 'kitty' (in blank on his name, appologies) he stumbled across in the forbidden forest got a little picture of that power. But I think it'd be cool to write the story as if Harry has no idea that he's that powerful and have the dark lord be quite baffled by his power and have a bit of a difficult time controlling Harry but is able to do it in the end. U can also have some of the death eaters help control him. Such as bellatrix or Lucius. Idk if u want them to be a little bit soft towards Harry or not, but based on some of them other hp fanfics that I have previously read the story is better if u make the dark lord unloving and very cruel like he is in the books.
But I haven't figured out how Snape and the other good guys will figure out were Harry is.
Whatever u write, remember: in a book, ANYthing can happen.
I look forward to your next chapter and hope that this can be helpful to u.
I LOVED the idea of the story! I was just thinking that maybe you could end the sentences in some places, because they end up getting too long. Also, maybe think bout correcting some grammar? I work for a publishing agency, and think there could be some more spirit. That’s all I have! Thank you for this delightful story.
moonprincess97524 chapter 17 . 2/10
I love this wonderful wonderful story that you have written so far. I love how everyone explains to Harry about how things are for Snape and how he doesn't understand things and such. I really love that Harry was able to get Moony to change into a girl via prank and act like he didn't do it intentionaly. I look forward to more of this wonderful story as soon as you are able to update it.
ChrisUSA chapter 17 . 11/29/2018
Finish it pls
vrani140 chapter 17 . 11/9/2018
please, continue
mumphie chapter 17 . 10/7/2018
Really quite a cliffhanger! Twelve years have gone by, and you said that your wouldn't abandon this story. Perhaps looking for your muse behind the curtains? Itis an interesting take and flows well. Please consider coming back!
mumphie chapter 4 . 10/7/2018
ch. 4 - I think Molly would LOVE to take him!
tmntfanforever852 chapter 17 . 8/29/2018
Love the story only site that's allows to type emails are archive of our own and wattpad
TinkaPrime chapter 17 . 6/19/2018
It comes down to privacy issues and virus complaints when people email from links.
Youllneverguess13 chapter 17 . 5/20/2018
Please continue!
Campmaget chapter 17 . 5/3/2018
Is there a sequel. This is lovely.
TheAntiChrist66 chapter 17 . 3/29/2018
after 12 years it's still ain't updated? I read this when I was 7, and was excited at every single update... but if you're still too busy even after 12 YEARS, then I guess I'll just have to find you, and...suggest... that you continue updating this.

Otherwise this is still great
Pat chapter 17 . 1/26/2018
For goodness sake update, update please
2,003 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »