Reviews for Child of Mine
Inu Tashiro p chapter 17 . 8/25
How can u just stp there!?
CrazyHufflepuff chapter 1 . 7/18
I will personally murder you if you don't update this, it's been 11 freaking years you have had enough time to finish writing the next chapter. You can't just leave it like this, I want to know what happens...
Please update it pleeeeeaaaassssseee
sori chapter 17 . 4/12
wow you were just a kid when you wrote this, I hope you are alive and well and survived bootcamp. loved the story
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 17 . 12/9/2016
DONT U DARE LEAVE OT THERE! I'm hooked and that was a mean cliff hanger
kagome higurashi chapter 17 . 10/9/2016
please write some more. it's good.
John.lennon chapter 17 . 10/2/2016
Why don't you update...i love ur fanfic... Pls pls update
hellcat-lynx chapter 17 . 9/25/2016
0_0 that cliff hanger... oh geez that was amazing. but that cliff hanger though. also, just my luck i find this and its been ten years :/
GoneWithTheWind chapter 17 . 9/16/2016
I just had to go and fall for a story that has not been in 10 years. Again. Lucky me -_-'
I you ever log in again plz...update it.
Pretty plz?
All the Snape and Harry and everyone else's feels... Nope, can't handle them...*rolls around the floor huddled in a bawling ball*
And the bloody cliffhanger...
AliceHeart13 chapter 17 . 7/17/2016
Please update soon.
Aly
vgriffin4 chapter 17 . 5/10/2016
SORRY YOU AREN'T UPDATING THIS IS A REALLY WELL WRITTEN STORY. I HAVE LOVED EVERY MINUTE. WISH YOU COULD HAVE FINISHED IT.
Helplessly Crazy chapter 17 . 4/19/2016
*strangles you* HOW DARE YOU?! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE FOR 14 YEARS WITHOUT A SINGLE UPDATE?! *asylum people come out and pry me off of you* Don't worry. We'll take care of her. Come on missy. *I scream and kick around and glare at you* NOOOO! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! SHE/HE DESERVES TO DIEEEE!
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 17 . 4/5/2016
Well it's been like 10 years and I'm sooo devistated I found this story now... Because it was never finished.

Why?

It was very very good?
IzzyWay chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Hey, I know that it's been close to 10 years since the last update, and maybe you won't see this but I had to comment anyway. I started reading this story today and I fell in love with they way you wrote the story, back in love with the characters and the plot line you've painted. This is a beautiful piece of art, and I hope one day you'll come back to it.
SuzanneN chapter 17 . 2/15/2016
Hi, I absolutely love your story and hope you will still continue it. Even after almost 10 years since the last update. I hope Draco will come around and realise what he has done. Snape is going to kill him if he finds out what he did!

It would be fun if Sirius eats a woman-making cookie! Let's see how he handles that.
Well, if you continue this story, please update soon.
1,988 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »