Reviews for A Brief History of Scorpius Malfoy
Potassium1939.1 chapter 6 . 10/3
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! I love this story and your writing so much! But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Shreya poddar chapter 4 . 10/2
I love this story :)
And I really like the way you write
09081985 chapter 6 . 9/25
Have you abandoned this? :(
This is one of my most favorite Scorose stories, I really hope you finish it soon! The angst is killing me and Scorose JUST NEED TO GET TOGETHER NOW and put this shipper out of her misery! lol

Btw, Your scorpius is just brilliant! He is one of my most favorite depictions of scorpius in middle of bazillion fics I have read already. As for the molly/scor situation, they do seem good together but their relationship doesn't seem to go beyond that, or any deeper than just hanging out and bantering with each other. Idk scorpius still seems like he is very much in love with rose, so it's better for them to just get together and see where that takes them instead of ignoring those feelings entirely like scorpius is trying to do right now. PLEASE FINISH! CAN'T WAIT!
I know it's been a long time but you CAN'T END IT WITH HIM BEING WITH MOLLY!? So upset. Please finish. It's a brilliant story.
Are you ever going to update or is this abandoned? It's been almost a year now since your last update.. I hope to see your update soon if you are going to update.
endergenius188 chapter 1 . 7/19
Your writing is amazing. Do you like Kpop?
Zahra chapter 6 . 7/5
I really hope you update soon!
UPDATE chapter 1 . 6/13
Seriously need your update! WAITING EAGERLY!
Siriusismylove chapter 6 . 6/1
I have been following this story for two years! I have not given up on it and I truly hope you haven't either!
update chapter 1 . 5/21
I need the scorose happy ending for this fic! lol
Please Update!
elen chapter 6 . 5/20
Hi. So. Big fan. I really like Scorpius's development over the years, and I really really liked the Draco & Astoria scenes in particular. (Because backstory, but also I'm so glad they worked things out.) I'm actually an avid Scorose shipper, but really unusually, I much prefer Molly in this story. I know he's liked Rose forever, and I totally shipped them at first, but even before Molly was introduced, I was beginning to feel like they were kind of bad for each other. I can't really explain, but I really hope, however the story ends, that it's not too tragically (especially not for Molly 3 ). Also, I just really hate that there has even so much drama (and not good drama) in just one friend group. Ecausee I know it's naive (and I'm also getting way to caught up in made-up characters!) but I think friends are so so important and wonderful and it's sad to me how much their group dynamic has changed... (Particularly with Toby, because what the actual flying fuck?) Anyways, I'm looking forward to new developments (particularly Molly/Scorpius, even though I know it's unlikely now that Rose is single, ARGH) but I really really like your writing, so update soon! (btw, how long is this story suppose to be anyway? as in post-Hogwarts?)
Nate Herondale chapter 6 . 5/19
Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase finish it! I am starving for updates now
Waiting chapter 1 . 5/17
Please, Please update soon!
blue Hedwig chapter 6 . 5/13
Update update update! Please! This story is too awesome to stay incomplete!