Reviews for A Brief History of Scorpius Malfoy
HPPJOpercabethHG chapter 6 . 8/29
I screamed because I thought that that was the absolute ending. Thank god it's not. I really like your writing style though, and your use of parenthesis adds almost a different side of the story (like his reality).
Duda chapter 6 . 8/18
omg i'm loving this, it's so perfect and all this angst is making me cry. PLEASE WRITE MORE 3
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO chapter 6 . 8/14
NOOOOOOOOOOO, I NEED MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Hi! Please update! This story is too good to remain unfinished!
WrenWinterSong chapter 6 . 7/15
I'm not normally a fan of a haughty, promiscuous Scorpius, but I've really enjoyed this story. I do hope you finish it! The relationship between this particular Rose and Scorpius is so fascinating. I've read many stories from Rose's POV, so this story gives a fresh take on their relationship and how Scorpius grew up. I've really enjoyed him becoming a part of the Potter-Weasley clan. Hope to read the conclusion of the story soon!
Fuck
I hope this will be finished. Brilliant story.
WaterRK9 chapter 6 . 5/28
When you read towards the end of a good fanfic then you realize IT WASN'T FINISHED AND HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN OVER A YEAR AND NOW YOU REALIZE YOU WILL NEVER KNOW EXACTLY HOW EVERYTHING TURNS OUT.
Please just tell us if you are not ever going update this. Don't leave us hanging. It's been almost 2 years since your last update now. :(

I can just move on if this will stay unfinished.
moondustandroses chapter 6 . 3/31
this is absolutely brilliant. I have laughed and cried and screamed while reading this and I am so in love with your character development and use of feeling and EVERYTHING. I know what it feels like to always have someone on your mind and I can feel how scorpius feels right now. Everyone's characters, Albus, Rose, Scorpius, Caitlyn and Toby-brilliant ! I will stick with you until you complete this. I hope you will.
Kennels for Dogs chapter 6 . 3/8
PLEASE UPDATE! It's been nearly two years! I love this fanfic and I just reread it and it is awesome!
SweetProserpina chapter 6 . 3/7
Fantastic fic! Made me totally think of a group a friends in high school that did that awkward love square interdating thing Lol! Great writing, really love this next generation of slytherin you've created. If you ever get a chance (I know life moves on) write the last chapter! You are so close! Thanks for a great story.
heroesandsaviors chapter 6 . 2/18
Shit. I might ship scorpius and molly a lot.
berninz chapter 6 . 2/17
You're a horrible person. You've abandoned us. I can't believe you'd end it like this. I've been constantly checking for updates (for the past year and a half) and each time I end up disappointed. This is the only story I've ever followed this obsessively on FF, ever! I love you, Eggie! I really do! But you're horrible. /3
Ardently waiting chapter 6 . 2/16
You are so cruel! lol. But, Please Please update. At this point, I just want an ending to this beautiful story, no matter how imperfect it is. So please update! It's been almost an year and half since your last update.