Reviews for A Brief History of Scorpius Malfoy
bynbkhyns chapter 7 . 8/23
sucks he ended up with rose.. he deserves molly.
It so cute and good
Molly she just I'm sorry for Molly she's just a rebound
Love or not rose is a bad freind girl code
VanillaVanessa chapter 7 . 3/3
This is absolutely incredible and I loved every minute of this finale. Thank you so much
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2020
i really don’t normally review, but honestly just wanted to say i’ve been keeping track of this story for YEARS and i’m so glad it’s finished! i loved it so much!
Mb chapter 7 . 12/23/2020
What a beautiful, hopeful ending to a beautiful story! Of all the unfinished fanfiction I read in high school, this is the one that really stuck with me. I check up on it every year or so, and it was a wonderful surprise to get to read the ending in such a tough year! Some lines have stuck with me for years (for some reason, in the very first chapter, the line "it's wonderfully crunchy" sticks in my head. That whole first bit captures friendship so warmly and truthfully.) The voice you've found here for Scorpius is delightful to read, even when he's being a bit of an ass. My teenage dreams definitely had aspects of this love story XD thank you for resolving
crushHP chapter 7 . 10/10/2020
Eu não consigo nem me forçar a usar meu inglês mediano pra comentar essa fic, porque não faria jus ao quanto eu não tinha esperança de que um dia ela fosse terminada.

Final lindo, emocionante e perfeito. Simplesmente perfeito. Estou tão feliz que você tenha terminado. Obrigada!
Scars of the Moon chapter 7 . 10/2/2020
Wow! I'm SO happy that you came back to this story. I always hoped that it would be finished someday. You didn't disappoint - thank you!
Rhy chapter 7 . 9/26/2020
This was such a gem. I'm speechless. Thank you for this wonderful story! I resonated with the characters throughout and honestly I'm not surprised that I cried at some parts too. Thank you, once again :)
Stay safe!
-Rhy
nina chapter 7 . 9/13/2020
Omg this is a miracle after these awful months we've been experiencing because of covid. I have faith in life again. Thank you. This is one of my favorite stories of all time. You made me very happy.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2020
Thank you! Thank you so much for finishing this treasure. I shed some tears at scor and molly's breakup, but can completely understand heart wants what it wants. Rose and scorpius have almost a palpable chemistry, and you have created that solely with your writing. Please keep writing! You have a gift to say so much in few words! And the fact that you came back after 7 years to finish it... You are incredible! I will definitely come back to read this in its entirety again. Because this is best way to break your heart and put it back together in space of few chapters. Haha.
fearinourminds chapter 7 . 9/4/2020
oh. my. god.
i'm... speechless? i binged on this entire thing in a couple of hours and it's the best thing i've done in weeks.
I had to pause my reading so many times to just... take everything in, and just FEEL the longing, and the angst. It hurt so much, and i loved it.
I don't think any amount of praise will actually do this justice, so i'll just leave it at "wow. just wow."
And, funny little embarrassing thing: in the sixth chapter i had this sinking feeling this wouldn't have a happy ending so i actually PAUSED AND PRAYED A LITTLE? cause it hurt so much? which is WEIRD because i'm an atheist?!
So yeah, that was the effect this had on me. Thank you so much for writing it.
SamYam chapter 7 . 9/2/2020
I just reread all the fic and I'm so glad I did. Thank you for finishing the story
Ismay Azure chapter 7 . 9/2/2020