Reviews for A Brief History of Scorpius Malfoy
emeraldhead-crimsonheart chapter 6 . 5/2
Christ...after all that I'm left with no answers! Great writing though, you made a good choice of style after your own misgivings!
Shame it's not finished but sometimes ambiguity lets us make our own story's end. If you still read reviews know I enjoyed every minute anyway!
KoalaLover-ABC-123 chapter 6 . 3/22
OKAY, SO I KNOW I'VE BEEN SPAMMING YOU WITH ANNOYING REVIEWS AND THAT YOU PROBABLY DON'T CARE, BUT PLEASE (and I'm wishing with all my heart), PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I've been binge-reading it for the past 12 hours (as you can probably tell) and I have fallen in love with every single thing about it. The characterisation, personalities, development, wording and just absolutely every aspect is perfect. This is one of the best Harry Potter fics I've ever read (and there's a lot of them) and you just have everything in it! So PLEASE update and continue and even if you don't, thank you writing this piece of art.
KoalaLover-ABC-123 chapter 5 . 3/22
I LOVE MOLLY SO MUCH! And I love Al being so confused and oblivious and I love the really ironic title and I love Caitlyn and Scor pining and I LOVE THIS ENTIRE STORY SO MUCH! Only one more chapter left!
KoalaLover-ABC-123 chapter 4 . 3/22
OH MERLIN, WHAT IS HAPPENING?! I'm dying inside!
KoalaLover-ABC-123 chapter 3 . 3/22
AMAZING! I can't believe how long it is. but it's absolutely worth reading!
KoalaLover-ABC-123 chapter 2 . 3/22
SOOOOOOO GOOD! You can tell Scorpius is oblivious to how jealous he is and POOR CAITLYN!
KoalaLover-ABC-123 chapter 1 . 3/22
AAAAAAAAH! SO GOOD! I love your portrayal of the characters!
reppad98 chapter 6 . 2/5
Okay, just this chapter and then I'm caught up again, and the story still isn't finished, what a shame... But let's first enjoy this chapter :)
I can definitely imagine Scorpius feeling guilty, so I guess I was right last chapter, that Molly is a way for Scorpius to get over Rose. Or at least for him to try to, because I don't think he will. I honestly like Molly, but well, this is a Scorpius and Rose story... I guess Scorpius seeing Rose just out of the window during a date with another is kind of symbolic, too. Molly is definitely falling in love with him, though. And Scorpius cares about her, too, but still... Looks like he's slowly growing closer to her, even though he still isn't sure if he wants to and if he really would have if circumstances hadn't forced his hand. But it's still happening and I think this is all going to end in pain for everyone involved...
Ah, dear old Al, he's such a sweetie. And I really like it that Scorpius is staying true to his word and telling Al about what's happening in his life. Even though Al is as subtle as a flying brick, loved that sentence haha.
Detention with Toby... Gotta love Filch and poor guy is still fooled. I like the detail of him talking to an imaginary cat Mrs. Norris, poor man. For some reason I thought that perhaps Toby and Scorpius were going to talk about everything that happened, but maybe another time. Yup, the explosion was definitely coming, but if Toby and Scorpius would truly talk, then perhaps we'd get somewhere. I still say it's going to happen sometime, but not anytime soon, it seems.
Scorpius meeting with Rose in the corridors, oh, so sweet, but also so sad... I want more Scorpius and Rose interactions, but I suppose I'll just have to wait XD Alright, I'll count the Amortentia moment as a Rose Scorpius moment, because I really need those :P And them working together during Hagrid's class was very nice, I really hope they do get closer again, and then Scorpius will realize that Molly isn't the right person for him, as painful as that will be. But it definitely looks like Rose and Scorpius are making some progress :D (Poor Rob, though :P) Now they just have to admit their feelings to each other... Or perhaps give Rose some more time to get over Toby and realize her feelings for Scorpius, and for Scorpius to realize that the feelings for Rose aren't going away. But then we can have a confession and they can be happy, finally :D
Doves from envelopes with wedding invitations are a great idea, something I can definitely see happening in the wizarding world :D
Thank you very much for updating, I really, really hope you'll update soon, because it's always such a shame when stories aren't finished... If you need someone to cheer you on or need someone to brainstorm with, just send me a message :) I hope you update soon, and keep writing! ! !
reppad98 chapter 5 . 2/5
Okay, wow, it's been years since I've read this story, but I've never finished it (or rather, since the story isn't complete yet, I never read the most recent two chapters) so here I am! I reread the first four chapters because I hardly remembered what happened, but damn, this is a good story :D Let's get started on this chapter!
Poor Scorpius... It probably would be the best for him to get over Rose, but we all know that isn't going to happen XD Letter burning is pretty dramatic, though, poor Scorpius. And damn, Rose, why do you have to do that, yeah? With that present... Poor Scorpius, this is just torture. Damn, Rose, I mean, I understand her confusion, but still! She wants to stay friends with him, but she picked Toby... Or perhaps something happened between her and Toby, with New Year's Eve... Something definitely happened, considering Toby's horrible mood with Quidditch and that fight, that was a long time coming. I think that something is wrong between Toby and Rose, and Toby is just using Scorpius as a target for his frustration, perhaps because he somehow blames Scorpius for his and Rose's fall-out. Just a theory, though :P And now Toby lost Head Boy, that'll only make it worse.
And Scorpius has some interesting bonding with Molly, I wonder what's up between her mother and Grandma Molly, since Molly is still named after her... Molly is getting more of a role in this story, interesting, I wonder if she'll become a friend or a new love interest for Scorpius... Or just a reason for Rose to get herself back in the game. Okay, new love interest for Scorpius, maybe as a way to get over Rose? Damn it, this is getting so complicated, and no one is going to like it if Scorpius is going to break Molly's heart.
Yes, finally, Albus to the rescue! Or at least, he finally understands what's going on. Poor Al was left in the dark for so long... It's good that he and Scorpius are closer again, because poor Al was left out of this love square and he's not the most observant of people, so it's good that they talked about it. Albus being unsubtle when the moment with Molly and Rose happened was funny.
Yup, I had expected Teddy and Victoire's announcement, but it was still very sweet.
Oh God, the Weasleys are a lot more forgiving than I had expected, but then again, the sight of Draco Malfoy in a bright orange Christmas sweater is perhaps worth it XD
Anyway, thank you very much for updating, I'll read the next chapter soon, and keep writing! ! !
Moccalove chapter 6 . 1/15
Why did you stop? Please write more!
feathers789 chapter 6 . 1/3
I realize this is two years since your last update but please please can you finish this? I rarely leave reviews but this is an amazing story that truly is extremely well written I love it! I anxiously await an update :)
still waiting chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
I've been waiting ever since you last updated. And I'll keep waiting. I hope one day you'll return to us.
KiwiAndProud chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Those references though
demigoddesses chapter 6 . 11/10/2016
[stares morosely at the last update date]
homie...
pls
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Please just update with the last chapter. At this point, I just want a closure to this story and some kind of solace for both scorpius and rose and possibly a happy ending?! Please update T_T