Reviews for A Brief History of Scorpius Malfoy
Please please please I love this fic. Update? Pwetty please?
halcyon.dreaming chapter 1 . 4/19
This story keeps me up at night.
Please update soon! I have been waiting for this last chapter forever! I hope you can finish writing it soon and update soon as you are able. Getting a bit anxious to read the ending! lol:)
CrystalClear chapter 6 . 2/22
You have to update this soon. Like really soon. I've been waiting since August of last year :( You're really killing me here. Haha! Love your writing! I really hope you update SOON!
I know this is not supposed to/going to happen, but I'm totally shipping Molly and Scorpius. They're relationship seems pretty awesome tbh, and I really don't want Molly's heart broken.
omg pls update chapter 6 . 1/31
so i changed my mind. earlier i thought scorpius should give rose another chance because rose has been nothing but nice to him and accommodating of his arseholery and STILL FRIENDS WITH HIM after all the shit he put her through and that if scorpius is still in love with rose and rose still likes him, then rose deserves another chance.

but i changed my mind. i think rose needs to get the fuck over scorpius, he is nothing but a hot mess and she deserves someone SO. MUCH. BETTER.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!

I hope the last chapter is underway for you! I seriously can't wait for the ending. This whole fanfiction is a roller coaster of emotions, so I hope the ending is on a note of happiness for the two main characters. Can't wait! Hurry! :)
NOOOOO chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
IT'S 5AM AND I HAVE TO KNOW HOW THIS ENDS, YOU'VE PUT ME THROUGH SO MUCH ROLLER COASTER TO GET TO THIS POINT AND OH MY GOD
danidanidani chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
This is the first fanfiction I try to read in english. And i really love it. I hope read more from scorpius and rose love story. Excuse me for my poor english. I'll try to get better.
xiLynnx chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Next chapter pleaseee. Because it's super near. You're almost there!

I can't wait until the next update, no matter how long it takes as long as it happens. Looking forward to it!
Dumbledoor chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
Love! Please update soon, I'll need something to read for the weekend
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This is great! Congratulations on your word count! You have a really good vocabulary, but you sometimes make grammar mistakes, especially with verbs. I like the way you structure you fic, but some of the parentheses are out of place. They're great at the end of a section, not so much in the middle. Your characters are good too. I like your Scorpius and your Rose and Toby's great too.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Thank you very much, I really enjoy your fanfiction. The characters are wonderful and the evolution from first to seventh year is great. I hope you'll update soon. Thanks and good luck!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
YES. This story is AWESOME. I'm so invested and I can't wait to see how it all plays out.
xx
Pls chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
I would kill for an update. I have a huge test tomorrow and now I'm upset because I spent so much time reading this and then it's not finished I need to know (that sounds mean and aggressive but it'd be nice if you updated because this is perfect)