Reviews for A Brief History of Scorpius Malfoy
UPDATE chapter 1 . 6/13
Seriously need your update! WAITING EAGERLY!
Siriusismylove chapter 6 . 6/1
I have been following this story for two years! I have not given up on it and I truly hope you haven't either!
update chapter 1 . 5/21
I need the scorose happy ending for this fic! lol
Please Update!
elen chapter 6 . 5/20
Hi. So. Big fan. I really like Scorpius's development over the years, and I really really liked the Draco & Astoria scenes in particular. (Because backstory, but also I'm so glad they worked things out.) I'm actually an avid Scorose shipper, but really unusually, I much prefer Molly in this story. I know he's liked Rose forever, and I totally shipped them at first, but even before Molly was introduced, I was beginning to feel like they were kind of bad for each other. I can't really explain, but I really hope, however the story ends, that it's not too tragically (especially not for Molly 3 ). Also, I just really hate that there has even so much drama (and not good drama) in just one friend group. Ecausee I know it's naive (and I'm also getting way to caught up in made-up characters!) but I think friends are so so important and wonderful and it's sad to me how much their group dynamic has changed... (Particularly with Toby, because what the actual flying fuck?) Anyways, I'm looking forward to new developments (particularly Molly/Scorpius, even though I know it's unlikely now that Rose is single, ARGH) but I really really like your writing, so update soon! (btw, how long is this story suppose to be anyway? as in post-Hogwarts?)
Nate Herondale chapter 6 . 5/19
Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase finish it! I am starving for updates now
Waiting chapter 1 . 5/17
Please, Please update soon!
blue Hedwig chapter 6 . 5/13
Update update update! Please! This story is too awesome to stay incomplete!
Please please please I love this fic. Update? Pwetty please?
halcyon.dreaming chapter 1 . 4/19
This story keeps me up at night.
Please update soon! I have been waiting for this last chapter forever! I hope you can finish writing it soon and update soon as you are able. Getting a bit anxious to read the ending! lol:)
CrystalClear chapter 6 . 2/22
You have to update this soon. Like really soon. I've been waiting since August of last year :( You're really killing me here. Haha! Love your writing! I really hope you update SOON!
I know this is not supposed to/going to happen, but I'm totally shipping Molly and Scorpius. They're relationship seems pretty awesome tbh, and I really don't want Molly's heart broken.
omg pls update chapter 6 . 1/31
so i changed my mind. earlier i thought scorpius should give rose another chance because rose has been nothing but nice to him and accommodating of his arseholery and STILL FRIENDS WITH HIM after all the shit he put her through and that if scorpius is still in love with rose and rose still likes him, then rose deserves another chance.

but i changed my mind. i think rose needs to get the fuck over scorpius, he is nothing but a hot mess and she deserves someone SO. MUCH. BETTER.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!

I hope the last chapter is underway for you! I seriously can't wait for the ending. This whole fanfiction is a roller coaster of emotions, so I hope the ending is on a note of happiness for the two main characters. Can't wait! Hurry! :)
NOOOOO chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
IT'S 5AM AND I HAVE TO KNOW HOW THIS ENDS, YOU'VE PUT ME THROUGH SO MUCH ROLLER COASTER TO GET TO THIS POINT AND OH MY GOD