Reviews for A Brief History of Scorpius Malfoy
crushHP chapter 7 . 10/10
Eu não consigo nem me forçar a usar meu inglês mediano pra comentar essa fic, porque não faria jus ao quanto eu não tinha esperança de que um dia ela fosse terminada.

Final lindo, emocionante e perfeito. Simplesmente perfeito. Estou tão feliz que você tenha terminado. Obrigada!
Scars of the Moon chapter 7 . 10/2
Wow! I'm SO happy that you came back to this story. I always hoped that it would be finished someday. You didn't disappoint - thank you!
Rhy chapter 7 . 9/26
This was such a gem. I'm speechless. Thank you for this wonderful story! I resonated with the characters throughout and honestly I'm not surprised that I cried at some parts too. Thank you, once again :)
Stay safe!
-Rhy
nina chapter 7 . 9/13
Omg this is a miracle after these awful months we've been experiencing because of covid. I have faith in life again. Thank you. This is one of my favorite stories of all time. You made me very happy.
Thank you! Thank you so much for finishing this treasure. I shed some tears at scor and molly's breakup, but can completely understand heart wants what it wants. Rose and scorpius have almost a palpable chemistry, and you have created that solely with your writing. Please keep writing! You have a gift to say so much in few words! And the fact that you came back after 7 years to finish it... You are incredible! I will definitely come back to read this in its entirety again. Because this is best way to break your heart and put it back together in space of few chapters. Haha.
fearinourminds chapter 7 . 9/4
oh. my. god.
i'm... speechless? i binged on this entire thing in a couple of hours and it's the best thing i've done in weeks.
I had to pause my reading so many times to just... take everything in, and just FEEL the longing, and the angst. It hurt so much, and i loved it.
I don't think any amount of praise will actually do this justice, so i'll just leave it at "wow. just wow."
And, funny little embarrassing thing: in the sixth chapter i had this sinking feeling this wouldn't have a happy ending so i actually PAUSED AND PRAYED A LITTLE? cause it hurt so much? which is WEIRD because i'm an atheist?!
So yeah, that was the effect this had on me. Thank you so much for writing it.
SamYam chapter 7 . 9/2
I just reread all the fic and I'm so glad I did. Thank you for finishing the story
Ismay Azure chapter 7 . 9/2
BEST
PlanetEsrth chapter 7 . 9/1
Though I do think molly and scor should’ve ended up together
PlanetEsrth chapter 2 . 9/1
It’s finished! This story is great, I love the sweet friendship you’ve written out
graceyf245 chapter 7 . 9/1
OMG I LOVE IT WHEN OLD FICS ARE FINALLY FINISHED! GOOD JOB! A DECADE IN THE MAKING! AMAZING JOB!
Moccalove chapter 7 . 9/1
re-read the entire thing today, thank you for this delightful journey. I think that it's the most raw, real, version of Scorpius that I've read and I love him. And this fic definitely wins the most precise way to use the word fuck in a storyline ;) Thanks! Can't wait to read the new fics that you'll post!
scsdegrassifan chapter 7 . 9/1
Wow, as I type this, I am smiling soooo wide and honestly trying not to cry. THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! when I saw that you updated with the final chapter, my heart soared, and I literally had to wait and calm down before I could even process reading it. I have a lot of fanfiction that I love for Scor and Rose, but when I think about a tale about their school days and how they grew to be with each other, this story is what I always come back to. I'll leave a more comprehensive review when I inevitably reread this whole thing. But please know that this ending was everything I hoped for and well worth the wait!
When I saw the notification that you updated this fic, my heart stopped. I’ve reread this so many times because I love the way you write Scorpius and Rose. Thank you so so so much for finally completing it. It was worth the wait. It was everything and so much more.
titli ghosh chapter 7 . 8/31
Thank you for completing it!