Reviews for A Brief History of Scorpius Malfoy
Guest chapter 7 . 8/31/2020
You finally finished this! I loved this so much and I’m so glad we all got to see how Scorpius and Rose turned out, and how things are going to be alright for them.
yesyeshyes chapter 7 . 8/31/2020
Oh my god. Oh my god. I literally SCREAMED myself hoarse when I got an email with your name. I was like, "hey, isn't that the author of that gorgeous ScorpiusxRose fic?" And it WAS. AN. UPDATE. After literal YEARS. I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES.

I just finished reading the last chapter and I'm definitely gonna read this starting from chapter 1 again after I post this review. Oh my god, it's like seeing a much loved memory from your younger years and then kinda forgetting about it for some time and then when I remembered its existence it was like a slap to the face. But like, in a good way. I remembered loving this fic So Much and rereading it a lot of times and just. Falling in love and in frustration about how Scorpius was so obviously pinning and. Oh my god I'm getting emotional. I just. This fic was, and still is, peak slow burn romance of the HP new gen and I cannot wait to reread it again.

Wow it's been almost 7 years since your update? Holy crap, I was an undergrad during those days and now I'm about to graduate med school. Oh my god. This is SUCH a blast from the past. I'm not even a regular in anymore? I'm in Ao3 now and I have forgotten what the layout of this site even was haha.

Thank you for finishing this fic. Thank you, so, so much for letting me see how Scor's love is finally being reciprocated. I have rooted for them ever since you posted the first chapter in who knows how long ago. I remembered still being in high school when I first read this and loving it so much and wondering how it'll end and just HOPING they'll be endgame - and they were. And it was such a wondeful journey. I first discovered you from your amazing Chronicles of Narnia fics and I'm really, really glad I clicked on the link to your profile so that I could see your other works. Your writing is still amazing and I am in literal awe.

Thank you once again for updating. It was such an honor reading such a magnificent story that I have loved for years, and seeing it completed is giving me so much emotions. I hope life is treating you well, and that, if you ever post another story, you'll find an old faithful reader waiting for you.
DukeSilver420 chapter 1 . 8/31/2020
I honestly can’t put into words how happy I am that you decided to finish this story. I knew after reading chapter 6 that you would come back and finish this eventually, somehow I had this hope. Thank you :)
PhoenixPotter290 chapter 6 . 8/26/2020
plsssss update!
VanillaVanessa chapter 6 . 4/30/2020
This is an incredible story- it’s amazingly written, and it just captures this version of Scorpius so so well. This is easily one of the absolute best stories I’ve read, and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it, even though it pulls on my heartstrings so much. I don’t really like angst, but written the way you’ve written it...it’s just outstanding. The depth of emotion you portray really makes me feel like I’m there and experiencing this journey with him, and seeing how he matures really makes me feel like I’ve got a better understanding of the world, actually. I really hope you’ll update soon, and that you’ll make it a happy ending for everyone. Love, Jaya
Bamafan101 chapter 6 . 3/1/2020
First please update this!
Second...I'm liking Molly a whole lot more than Rose. I yhink Scorpius needs to stay with her.
Aline chapter 6 . 2/23/2020
You mad mad person why aren’t you updating? It’s been 10 fucking years...love your story..
Me chapter 6 . 2/17/2020
YaRgH why why why, I LOVE YOUR STORY BUT THE END IS NEAR? ITS BEEN 10 FRICKING YEARS WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE END IT NEAR :( I WANNA CRY
crushHP chapter 5 . 1/9/2020
Hi, I am brazilian! My english is not very good so if you read that translate: Ei, você não lerá isso, autora, porque são quase cinco anos sem atualização, mas se houver uma possiblidade disso acontecer, quero deixar registrado o quanto eu gostei dessa história e o quanto espero uma atualização! Eu amo Scorpius e Rose tanto mas você me fez apreciar esse "romance" com Molly tanto quanto. É inacreditável! Eu gostaria que eles não tivessem um rompimento desagradável... enfim, o fim desse relacionamento entre Rose e o bastardo que eu detestei desde o começo foi esperado mas demorado, Rose é tão melhor do que isso, ela merece melhor. De qualquer forma, espero que eles terminem juntos sem muito drama porque em 50k de palavras você fez meu coração bater forte muitas vezes! Obrigada por escrever algo tão bom de ler!
crushHP chapter 6 . 1/9/2020
Almost 5 years but I have hope You Update!
S-K-DD-09 chapter 1 . 7/28/2019
Please finish this
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2019
Pleasseee finish please as my dying wish pleaseeeee (not dying but I will if u don't update) [apologies that sounded super bitchy I just I really need to finish this]
Jily Shipper Forever chapter 1 . 1/26/2019
i love it! please update, i wanna know what happens next
Lauren chapter 6 . 12/23/2018
I know it’s been a long time, but I would love to read the end of this story! You’re a great writer, and I hope one day you finish this :)
dancingonstars chapter 6 . 10/8/2018
As this story was last updated four years ago you probably won’t see this but I really loved it. And I’m mad that I stayed up all hours of the night to finish and it’s still a wip. Stupid mobile site doesn’t let you know if it’s completed or not. I really liked your Scorpius and enjoyed the format with snippets of the years.
481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »