Reviews for A Brief History of Scorpius Malfoy
3rdTimeIsACharm chapter 6 . 8/9/2018
This was beautiful and excellent and it made me feel feelings and I wish your last update was not 4 years ago so I could have some hope of reading another chapter. But alas, my only solace is to speculate what happens next.

I spent some amount of time wondering why Albus and Caitlyn didn't get together but I suppose she deserves some more distance from Toby for her next s.o.

And I don't think that it's fair to Molly for Scorpius to continue leading her on in this way. Which is to say that I think Molly and Scorpius will need to break up eventually. Of course it will hurt her, but imagine if they stayed together how much more hurt she'll be when she finds out that she's been living in the shadow of her cousin Rose this whole time.

But at the same time I don't think that Scorpius and Rose should jump into bed together immediately. I would envision them taking years to become close friends again, hopefully their friendship has a different character than it used to - after all, they have been through a lot since the last time they snogged.

Maybe they can heal old wounds in this time. Maybe they can come to a new understanding. Maybe they can see other people without constantly comparing them to the other. Maybe they learn that the wizarding world is so much bigger than just Hogwarts, and the Weasley family is just a drop in that giant pool, and they find their happiness elsewhere. Or maybe meeting so many new people and personalities and ways of life does end up pushing them back together.
Scars of the Moon chapter 6 . 7/20/2018
I really hope you finish this someday. It's so great.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2018
Please finish this fic. It's so great.
seelieprincess chapter 6 . 5/11/2018
Are you going to finish this?
ntlpurpolia chapter 6 . 3/27/2018
I LOVE THIS STORY!
lizzzsunshine chapter 6 . 3/2/2018
This story is phenomenal. Hope you return one day to finish it!
TheStrangestThing chapter 6 . 1/29/2018
Please update. Poor Molly, I kind of wish Scorpius actually loved her because shes so nice
fangalitious chapter 6 . 1/3/2018
I've read this story so many times, and it kills me not to be able to get the closure at the ending. Any chance of you finishing this soon? I'd love to read what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
this fic has always been the worst part of being a scorose shipper. the sporadic updating and the beautiful haunting quality- ugh it's the worst combination to ever exist. this is both one of the best fics and the absolute worst, because i always pray one day that it will be finished.
anon chapter 6 . 11/22/2017
forever loving this story (and desperately hoping it'll be finished one day)
Desperate chapter 6 . 11/13/2017
2017 is almost over. You've gone on and did it. You've abandoned this beautiful story so close to the end. Please post anything. I don't care if it's just the draft or an outline. I was here on August 24, 2014. And I'm still waiting :'( please, please finish this.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/19/2017
Then what happened? Three years on, hoping you haven’t given up on the final chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2017
So I just spent an entire night reading this story only to realize that it isn't finished. This attempt may be futile, but I'm sure a lot of readers would like to read the last chapter! It's a great story! And it seems to just be a chapter away from being finished...
AliceTonksHPJ chapter 6 . 8/22/2017