Reviews for Every Man Needs His Dog
lorella moon chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
lol loved the last sentence :)
PandaEars96 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I started your stories after a favorited author of mine recommended you! I love your Pervy Seto!
The Crystal Pen chapter 15 . 12/9/2012
I just read the end of this after like a year. I had to go back and reread the last chapter but I don't mind. I really enjoyed my time reading this.
darkmoonlady chapter 15 . 11/11/2012
Nice fic
Friendly darkmoonlady
Livelygirl838 chapter 15 . 7/17/2012
That was really good for it to be ur first one
puffin chapter 15 . 7/12/2012
This was a great story. I loved how it turned out and how you kept them all in charater. Off to read some more.
puffin chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
What? New Domino City? I thought in the original Yugioh that the city was just called Domino City and didn't get called New Domion City until 5d's?
puffin chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
I'm going to read more but I just can't belive he just slung Joey over his shoulder. But I can see Seto doing that. Its great. On to read more.
mandapandabug chapter 15 . 5/6/2012
Hey! good job! That was very nice for your first ever fanfiction. I enjoyed the drama. Kaiba seemed in character the whole time and so did Joey. they didn't let themselves get into some weird state. Um. I don't think my brain can think anymore (it's finals week) sorry for this crappy review. I enjoyed reading this, it wasn't annoying and tedious to read. That's a good thing... anyway, review you later_
VerdeICe chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
~Well, I love the plot, I love the personality, and It looks like it could have been really funny. You just need to work on the writing. It is a little hard to read and many sentences could have been a little better in terms of is an example sentence from chapter 1.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Example:

"You're a fool." Kaiba didn't waste a second with his monotone reply, his eyes wandering around the apartment aimlessly.

The sentence may have been clearer if written more like this:

"You are a fool" Kaiba hastily replied monotonically, eyes aimlessly wondering the apartment.

What I recommend is first creating an outline for your story. Not only dose an outline keep the plot in order but it also forces you to think the plot through before it reaches the first draft, making a story more rich.

Read your fist draft and rewrite it, this allows you to to get a cleaner edit of the written material. You may do this till satisfied. Also working with a friend can help find mistakes you may have missed your self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~I sincerely apologize if I had offended you in any way during this comment.
Crystia chapter 15 . 4/5/2012
Awwww...It's done...Sad face...

I DEMAND A BONUS CHAPTER! :D

...but if not, then I commemorate this story with a fangirl nod of approval. .
Crystia chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
Daaaang Seto, those were some smooth moves! Oh dear, I wonder how Joey will react, though...?
Crystia chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Whoaaaa Kaiba fell in love first? Whoooaaa! I suspected it, but I didn't expect him to admit it so freely! :O

Haha I love Mokuba... "You're not supposed to kidnap people, Seto! THERE ARE RULES TO HAVING FRIENDS!" lol XD
Crystia chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Yaaaayyy I fiiiinally found a good fanfiction! Hooray hooray hooray~

Ohhhh Kaiba is soooo evil! You silly rich boy, you're not going to win Joey's affections that way! But I wonder why Kaiba is bothering to go through all this trouble in the first place...?

Alright, time to keep reading! :)
Lily272 chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
Great story. not as OC as some stories and really well written. I just reat the whole story again since it was so long between some updates that I couldn't remember the start and I hadn't read some chapters in between anyway and I enjoyed the whole story a lot.