Reviews for When Tigers Mate
Vongolafan16 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Lol No matter what Tsuna will forever be the Boss!
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
"Now, now, Tsuna," Reborn said, chiding him gently, "everyone knows that tigers have to fight before they mate." xD oh gosh Reborn. Very short and sweet :)
stormypeach1396 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
At first this coupling was odd, but now I really like it. I wish you'd do more with it in your stories
sunstar13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I wonder why I think that Tsuna's going to have to continue clearing up misunderstandings with these two? Ah, it must be because he will! But I'm happy I managed to guess right! I like these two together!
aoinobara chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
huuuuuuuuu~~~~~~~~~ x18! so good! hehehe hope to see them in action (together as in togethr) again!~~~
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
aww.. that's so cute. X3
scatteredbrains chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Funny that I chose to review this after "Unexpected Retaliation" but I found this really adorable and funny too! I have never even had the idea of X18 before but I had to read it, I trust your writing skills haha. Any future plans on writing hot X18 sex? Lol I gotta say I was a little sad it didn't happen in this fic cause I know the way you write it would be really steamy. XD Anyway loved this, great work once again, oh and also loved Xanxus manhandling Hibari!
milostudio chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
X18 use to be something i definately don't read until now. Hahaha, it's a good story of yours, actually, i like it. Appreciate your plot, nice work. ;)
MsVioletMagpie chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
lmao. I'm not sure if this was meant to be funny but I found it hilarious! "everyone knows that tigers have to fight before they mate" lol XD