Reviews for No matter the distance you're still here
luna chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
man! I love this story its so sweat and sad I can't wait for the next chapter! keep writing it please!*begs*
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
DEAR GOD THAT WAS NICE, YOU WON'T END THIS FIC IN A TRAGEDY WILL YOU? PLEASE MAKE MORE, OR AT LEAST COMPLETE THIS FIC, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Elliwood chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Good story for me...A very very long distance relationship -

You make them realize a reality, a reason to get separated but also a reason to deny that and achieve happiness. Actually I like Eliwood-Ninian pairing, but they aren't together in my story. That's why sometimes I like when someone make this pairing.

I will wait for the next chapter...
AnotherRandom chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
I like this story! Normally, I don't like NinianxEliwood (Having gotten FioraxEliwood and FarinaxHector in my file), but I do like this! It's strong and well written.

But I do think you could benifit from combining in general.

You may have too many paragraphs that could be togther and some sentances may be better as on (i.e. You could change this sentance...)

'"I know[...] I know [your] dilemma[, Ninian..."][, Nils said solemly] ["T]hat [your] lifespan will be shortened if you leave this world[, right?] [...]I hate to say this[,] but I'm sure[] it's worth it[ if ] your years [happy toghther]. You're not going to find it here [or] [w]ith me[...] Only with him[, Ninian.]"'

...But that's just me. Don't feel obliged to change anything if you don't want to. I have to admit that a magority of those changes were styleistic, but I do think it flows a little better.

If you don't, you can keep it the way it is. I don't want to forse you to do anything.

All in all, though, I like this story. Looking forward to your next chapter.