Reviews for The Most Blissful
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
So if this is how you feel about the gronkle. I would be interested to see how you felt about the zippleback that gets nabbed by its tail when Toothless et al are making their mistake. That one seemed more like dumb luck, so, if anything, I would feel worse for the poor zippleback.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Wow. That gronckle was mind-raped!
Groudon202 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I almost feel a little sorry for the guy; basically it's Darwinism - since he couldn't keep a big catch, he gets punished. Survival of the Fittest. It's very natural. Since these are not Humanized dragons, I don't feel as sorry, but still a little.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Yes, I felt sorry for him, too.

Great story though, it adds to the sorrow for he tried so hard.
ITman496 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
poor thing. xD

Well, better eaten then being captured by fishlegs. XD
*mental image of fishlegs strapping world of warcraft armor onto a poor gronckle*
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Nice but I think Toothless just flew there because he was with the other dragons. It was probably some instintual thing or to protect the kids or maybe with that many dragons around him he just couldn't get away easily.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
interesting take on things. Poor gronckle.
random chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
wow, that is really sad. i like the fic though. good job!
nashinashi chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Wow! What an interesting concept!

I feel sorry for that dumb little gronckle. Poor unknowing thing was willing to the very bitter end. This just makes the Queen even more frightening.

Thanks for writing!
Genome Soldier chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Poor Gronckle! Man this whole thing with this queen dragon is starting to remind me of another favorite movie of mine, I.e. Aliens, as their was a queen that controlled all the other xenomorphs that were killing the human characters! Perhaps, the colonial marines from that film could have saved the runt, but who knows. Keep up the good work,

Genome
Taisi chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Ahh, it's true. I hadn't even thought of this. Toothless even snapped a bit at Hiccup when he was being pulled to the island.
Arika-of-the-Demons chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Poor little guy, I was greatly saddened by this part.