Reviews for A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
verra chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
This has been pretty brilliant actually.
Random Ruth chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Ooh, this was amazing and so very clever. It took me a chapter and a half to clock that Jimmy was actually Dean. My heart is aching.
lazorsaurus chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
wonderful! what a very neat idea and spot on if you hadn't learned about mary's past before beginning this. thanks so much!
sarlovesoccer chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Wow, this is a fantastic story so far. Please update soon!
baWDolf chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
I don't understand why this says it's complete...
Mir chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Ojhhh this is beautiful. I love it and the subtle hints of how Dean is their son and John feels it but doesn't really understand it. You have to update this, please?
regfad chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
If you've been waiting for a written invitation to continue this story, this is it.
ihhn chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
love it so far but i think deans situation needs some clarification maybe a dean pov chapter? once again-love it
recyclablefoxx chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
This is so frickin' awesome, I'm tearing up. Thank you so much for writing this story, I eagerly wait for the next chapter.

I hope Dean(Jimmy) gets better and loved by the family he never really had (wonder what's going to happen with little Sam, and the demon blood...and Mary D: Poor Mary). Keep up the great work!
Gohan Hug chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
I love this! What a unique plot.
linds chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
I'm going to have to go with everyone else and hope that this story isn't really complete and that you will someday update it. I really like it so far and would love to see how this could play out. Great job and thanks!
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
This is very interesting. Will you be updating it? I see it's been months since any additions have been made.
ariex04 chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
I really like this story. Mary having to deal with a black dog in her apple-pie life... Nice job with this!
HeartsDragon chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
i hope this story isn't ending here! you've got the story listed as 'complete'... but i really hope you continue! i can't wait to find out whats going on with 'Jimmy' and whether Mary will figure it all out!
Rae Montgomery chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
I love this fic! The first chapter was fantastic and Dean's role i the neighborhood was perfect. The blackdog scene was amazing, I was dying for John and Mary to figure out who Jimmy really was. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)