Reviews for Eternity Begins and Ends
Great job :) Keep up the great work :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Dear God, that was sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I loved this story so much.
Adsullatta chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Sad & utterly beautiful 3
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Holy crow. Beautifully put together.

Lexi
Merlin chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Love my funeral

(:*:)
EmmiLestrange chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMOMG! 0_0 THAT. WAS. AMAZING! I love it... is there a sequel... I would like it if there was a sequel _ I would like it A LOT!
Clara A. Rose chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Ooh! Unexpected ending! Nice! Yay! Good job!
toliveanotherlife chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Thank you for writing this, it literally made me cry. The ending was just perfect, and your writing is gorgeous. Keep it up!
Journey Hates chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
The review request ruined the end a bit.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
so supersweet...ohh i loved the end...it was just perfekt! the whole story was awesome !
Sherlockedholmes chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I'm not sure if I love or hate right now! I love you bc this story is so beautiful and so sad, so beautifully written, arthur and the rest of the characters are spot on and the ending is adorable!

And I hate you bc I've just cried in front of 10 ppl for 20 minutes bc I couldn't stop reading! but amazing nonetheless :)
Kool Kato chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Loved the story so much i cried! Absolutely amazing!
jka1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
The way you wrote Arthur's grief was exceptional, I felt like I was really reading the thoughts of someone who's lost someone close to them. You have no idea how happy I am that this story had a happy ending, it was truly depressing reading this (not in a bad way) but the ending was just so bittersweet and warm.

I would love to see a sequel to this :)
Merlinlove101 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I cried it was that good! Merlin is sooooo awesome he just can't be described in words! You are just as awesome!