Reviews for Psychological Distress
Guest chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
Ur new story is confusing
SosoAndGlaceon chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
question: in a chapter or two
Pikachuforever chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
i wish you added an epilog showing all of them married :p but either way it was epic!
AmbertheCat chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
I loved this story! I was really sad when Sebastian had to die...As for the sneak peek, I am like, super excited for it! I can't wait for it to come out! I just made my account so I think I am going to go search for this story to see if it's out! Thanks for sharing!
popsoda2121 chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
Drew, Jimmy and Gary went in search of Paul while Ash resumed to nailing jello to the and Jimmy stopped to watch shook his head, "Why man?"Ash looked up, "Why what?"Jimmy put a hand on Gary's shoulder, "Leave him be, I think this is the one time I've seen Ash concentrate on something for more than 2 minutes."Gary rolled his eyes and Jimmy and he took off again."
YOU. ARE. THE. BEST. AUTHOR. EVER!
GREAT AWSOME HILARIUOS!
popsoda2121 chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
"May, please don't disturb the Gary in its natural habitat, not that it's dangerous. It's just that it is very annoying when disturbed."

AHHAHAHAHAHAJAJA I LOVE THIS PART!
BlackTwistedTwilight chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
I love this story! It's kind of creepy with the perfect balance of love. I feel bad for Sebastien! Waaah! Why did he have to die! I'll bet Gary would have puked if he had to rip him apart.
Eternal Twilight
glasswork destruction chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
I'm sorry, but as much as I love this story, it's simply too similar to "Hearts of the Night" for me to stand. It /is/ wonderfully written, and I think you deserve credit for that - but frankly speaking, the way the beginning chapters are crafted gives off the impression you lack the originality to turn the inspiration that struck you into something that is completely your own.

You're still one of my favourite authors, but the fact that Waveripple of Team Sunrise's fic is a lot less popular than yours despite being published first kind of irks me.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Maybe you didn't realize this, or maybe you thought this was your own idea, but you kinda ripped off "hearts of the night"
idiot.net chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
I love it! I love you, SurferGurl14, for making the best story ever!
idiot.net chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
So tempting! Love it already!
legendariium chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
OMG. You've got to love Ash. :D
CeeCee Dragneel chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
GREAT STORY! I LOVED IT!
CeeCee Dragneel chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
WOW! Why did Sebastion do that?
CeeCee Dragneel chapter 8 . 10/16/2012