Reviews for Voices
obsidian-fox chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I wonder what this familiar melody was supposed to be. I enjoyed this little side-story.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Crap! It followed him home? So not good!
e chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
OMG! HARRYxMOLY FOREVER!1!

Im only kinda kidding. Nice one shot. good job with the characterization on Dresden
eiyria chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
hm... pretty good.
Phalanxx chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Awesome story.
AzureStorms chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I've always been fascinated by the world of Harry Dresden. What few stories I can find don't usually give me a similar feeling as the Dresden Files give while reading. Your style is more than adequate for the job.

I look forward to the sequel if you decide to write it as well as more of your work.
oct9010 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
"As she spoke, a faint mist settled over my mind and I found it becoming more and more difficult to hold coherent thought. In fact, I'm certain it was directly proportionate to the hardness of the Svartalfar's nipples."

I lol'd.

Very good, managed to keep up the Original Flavor all the way through.

One thing: "It had been a good doughnut too, say, what you would about the Sidhe, they knew good taste."

probably works better as: '...doughnut too. Say what you...' or possibly '...too; say...'

There were probably one or two others like that, but nothing that stood out enough to be memorable.

Overall, 4.5/5 (and you only lost the .5 because I mainly prefer longer stories).
mycroft216 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Good story, I did not think it was possible to combine disney and the dresden files but you have mangaed to prove me wrong, keep up the good work. If there is another chapter I cant wait for it. If this is a one-shot then keep up the good work. Either way very good story.