Reviews for World of Difference
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 8 . 4/24
Haha. I like this story. A Viktor and Harry is also a rare pairing. Are you still continuing this said story?
skyeza chapter 8 . 4/10
Please continue, this has been a wicked read so far. I have truly enjoyed it. I wish it was longer though, more drawn-out and more details. More Neville and the Devil Twins. I really loved this Hermione, she is brilliant.
RiceFlower chapter 8 . 3/31
This is a very good Victor/Harry story. i hope it is completed soon.
pupstarstar chapter 8 . 3/18
more! more! more!
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 6 . 12/18/2016
Por algo se inicia estoy seguro que su "atraccion fisica" ayudara mucho jajaj
Guest chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
Really enjoy this story. Shame it hasn't been updated in years
Vertia Lokison chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
He was not a HELLHOUND. He was a CERBERUS. A giant three headed dog from Greek mythology. Cerberus, the original, guarded the way into the Underworld.
QueenCringe chapter 8 . 8/7/2016
Please please please update soon! I love this story so much!
Edifythe chapter 8 . 7/20/2016
I just wanted to take a quick second to tell you that I first started reading this story when you first started posting it, and now its 2016 and I'm still obsessed. I reread this story at least once a year.
You did such a good job setting everything up, with the characters and the plot and how things were moving a long. So don't take this as pressure or anything, I don't care that you haven't updated in so long, what you did post is amazing enough! Nope, I just thought you might like to know that someone still absolutely loves your story! Thanks so much for posting!
v chapter 8 . 7/17/2016
Are you not finishing the story? I'm curious about it a new perspective ! I love how you played with the character's don't give up on the story please !
SnivellusSnape2003 chapter 8 . 6/12/2016
WRITE MORE!
Ameranthian chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
Aw, little Harry gets to have a big brother. I can't wait to see Cedric interact with him. Thanks for posting.
Jupp chapter 2 . 3/3/2016
hellhound is a species; in Greek mythology, Cerberus was a specific named hellhund
sandivivaelanime chapter 8 . 2/19/2016
Update please
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 1/20/2016
Love this story so much! :D I really like how you've developed things between Harry and Viktor. I usually don't like stories where Harry gets involved (whether dating or sex) when he's still young because he really isn't a 'normal' teen by any means and typically he is presented as such without any significant change to his formative years or the trials at Hogwarts. However, it is far more realistic in this story since he actually got to have a childhood and a loving family and even his 'trials' at Hogwarts, while crazy, had more realistic conclusions. :) Really hope you come back and continue this story sometime!