Reviews for World of Difference
QueenCringe chapter 8 . 8/7
Please please please update soon! I love this story so much!
Edifythe chapter 8 . 7/20
I just wanted to take a quick second to tell you that I first started reading this story when you first started posting it, and now its 2016 and I'm still obsessed. I reread this story at least once a year.
You did such a good job setting everything up, with the characters and the plot and how things were moving a long. So don't take this as pressure or anything, I don't care that you haven't updated in so long, what you did post is amazing enough! Nope, I just thought you might like to know that someone still absolutely loves your story! Thanks so much for posting!
v chapter 8 . 7/17
Are you not finishing the story? I'm curious about it a new perspective ! I love how you played with the character's don't give up on the story please !
SnivellusSnape2003 chapter 8 . 6/12
WRITE MORE!
Ameranthian chapter 1 . 4/28
Aw, little Harry gets to have a big brother. I can't wait to see Cedric interact with him. Thanks for posting.
Jupp chapter 2 . 3/3
hellhound is a species; in Greek mythology, Cerberus was a specific named hellhund
sandivivaelanime chapter 8 . 2/19
Update please
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 1/20
Love this story so much! :D I really like how you've developed things between Harry and Viktor. I usually don't like stories where Harry gets involved (whether dating or sex) when he's still young because he really isn't a 'normal' teen by any means and typically he is presented as such without any significant change to his formative years or the trials at Hogwarts. However, it is far more realistic in this story since he actually got to have a childhood and a loving family and even his 'trials' at Hogwarts, while crazy, had more realistic conclusions. :) Really hope you come back and continue this story sometime!
MattKennedy chapter 5 . 1/20
So while I loved seeing Harry get all determined and what not, I'm a bit disappointed in his attitude of desiring ignorance in regards to the Unforgivables. It's one thing to demand that they not be demonstrated to the younger students, but not even talking about them? Their young age isn't going to protect them if they ever encounter someone willing to use them, so purposely not learning about them is foolish and ooc for a Ravenclam...
swatchy chapter 8 . 12/5/2015
Love the story so far, really interesting and love the dynamic between the 2 brothers! I am hoping that you are planning to finish this story, do you have any plans to or have you lost all inspiration to finish it? Thanks for the great story so far though!
grimmich chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
I would imagine the most impotant thing being fixing any growth stunting...
prettyinpinknot chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
I've never been a fan of M/M, But this is one I really Like! Please continue this story. Would love to see more of Cedric the over-protective brother and Victor the Boyfriend.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
it is cruel finishing the story there it is really good
Ginno Hoshi chapter 2 . 9/10/2015
Hellhounds have 1 head. Ceaberous (however you spell it)/fluffy/ three-headed-dog is from greek mythology. It/he gaurds the gates of the underworld.
mariita1mari chapter 8 . 8/19/2015
It's too bad this wasn't continued especially since there aren't too many good harry potter fanfiction when it comes to relationships with those not of hogwarts.