Reviews for Imperfect Balance
Precisely. Well put.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
:D
annakas chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Aww this was super adorable.

And it figures these two would talk about it without actually talking about it. I absolutely loved it.

One of the most rare and under appreciated pairings of this fandom.
Kasmi Kassim chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
As with all of your works: Beautiful.
rowen raven chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
oh my god, how do you write such amazing stuff. I think i've said it in all my previews reviews, but damn the easy with which you write them, and the amazing connection between them is just what GW is all about. So since i've said it all before, i'm only going to say, another brilliant story, keep it up!
Allora Gale chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Awe, this was cute. I've never read 2/4 before but I think they really go well together. Good job.
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
You captured all those uncomfortable will they/won't they emotions at the start of a relationship extremely well, and managed to keep Quatre and Duo's personalities in there as well :) Cinnamon.
Caer chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I like it. No I love it! It's really cool to see you delve into this pairing, though I will never love it more than your 1x4 stuff. You are an artist at taking the awkward and resolving it subtly without being blunt and in your face (the way I am _). A very different texture than your 1x4 stuff and I like the slightly different approach. I really like how you explore the sub relations between the other pilots and them, just as you did with Sliding into Oblivion.

Awesome. Thanks for the lovely treat!
DuochanShinigami chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I absolutely loved this fic! A friend of mine linked me to your lj link of it and I just had to read it twice.

I recently fell in love with the 2x4/4x2 pairing. I've always loved them as the best of friends and was curious if they could be something more.

I love how this was written, quatre's pov. How subtle it was. I love the sweet moments between them where nothing really even needs to be said.

Thank you so much for writing this!
Medic Fox chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I love, love, LOVE this story!
Bryony chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
AHH that was so cute! Oh, that made me happy. :) So glad you finally got round to these two, lol.