Reviews for That's Some Bad Fanfic!
2lazy2logon chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
oolooooooookloooooookay then... HAHAHAHAHA!
CheerLoveDance chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
That was really funny. I hate Mary-Sues:P

I started cracking up when I read that thing about "7 Things" by Miley Cyrus because I had never read this before and didn't see it coming or anything, but I had ironically picked today to listen to my old Miley Cyrus CD while I read. And right when I read that sentence, "7 Things" started playing. Is that weird or what?!

Great fanfic... oh, how I love the mockers of Mary-Sues.
I-am-a-Firefly chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
There. I'm reviewing. Actually, I am systematically going over all your Narnia fics and reviewing them. Most of them.

Anyhoo, this is really good and funny and shows those bad fics really well.( Caspian is supposed to be a kid!)
LuMezenga chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
"So you'll do it?"

"Lock Eustace up? Sure."

"No, I meant pretend to be me." - LAUGHED. SO. HARD.

the whole thing was hilarious, and I'm a rather serious person. Cngrats ;D

Best lines. "The wigs were buy one get one free."

"Whatever." - so Edmund ;D

"Alright, Peter," said the director, not because he was so stupid he didn't recognize Edmund in a blonde wig, but because he didn't bother to look up-one Pevensie brother being drooled over by an obsessive writer, who didn't realize she was going to grow up some day and might have to explain her embarrassingly bad Peter/so-called OC stories to her children who would never be able to take her seriously after that until everyone ended up in therapy together because they couldn't even sit through a game of Monopoly without having issues, was as much the same as the other. It didn't matter. Getting the blasted chapter up and going on lunch-break did. "Go stand next to Mary-sue." - LOL

"Edmund? When did you go blonde? This isn't the BBC." - did you come up with that alone? Seriously, it's hilarious!

"Is Aslan even going to be in this thing?"

Edmund flipped through his script. "Briefly in chapter 23 to tell Mary-sue that she is, 'like, you know, like, part of the, like, prophecy'."- ;D

"Why is 'Seven Things' by Miley Cyrus playing in the background?"

Lucy blinked at her brother. "You can hear it, too?"

"Oh good, you can both hear it," said Peter-as-Edmund, walking up to them. "I thought my medication was going bad."

If I told you how hard I laughed. You'd be, um, VERY surprised.

"And since when is there a y in 'beautiful'?"
ThePunkHippie chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Brilliant and why is aslan talking like a valley girl in mary-sues in fact why do mary-sues even exist
lucy the valiant wannabe chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Haha! This story really made me laugh. I especially like the part about not being able to play a monopoly game without issues. Lol. Way too funny.

"This isn't the BBC." ROTFL So funny!

Definitely my favorite of your humorous stories. Keep up the great work.
Define X chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Hahaha! That was awesome. :) Random, messed up, and almost painful, but in the best way possible. ;) Very nice!
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Yes, that's certainly some bad fanfic. But I LOVED the BBC line!
XSemperFidelisX chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Well, it made me laugh, and you certainly got the Mary Sue elements right :) Anyone else think we should ship all the Sues off to the Twilight universe?
Foosemittee chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This was hilarious. Lulz.
Amberalice Rose chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
MysteryGirl246 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Hi there. I'm just not really bothered logging into my account now but here's the review!

I just love it. It was sooo funny, and I like how you described how Edmund-as-Peter was feeling being with that Mary Sue.

Great job! ROFL
Linger1536 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I thought it was funny especially the last two sentences
Christ's girl chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
pretty good...
Princess Silverstar chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
That was a very bad fic, but hilarious...
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »