Reviews for Just by Chance
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Hmm, being a ghost whisperer is genetic in canon. Maybe Diana Reid isn't crazy. Maybe, like Melinda's mother, she can't see ghosts clearly, just sense enough to confuse her so that people think she's crazy.
IntoTheWilds chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
That was so lovely but a total pity that you didn't continue it, into a full story!
Tenshineko01 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Dude that was cool. I wouldn't mind seeing more of this. Melinda could help with an investigation.
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
:D I luv it!
luneara eclipse chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
cute, very cute! good story too
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I like how they worked together on this one. This definitely has potential for a multi-chapter story starting from the beginning and more in between of the crossing over, but this is great as is.
Jesse DaClean chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Well, I love Ghost Whispere! And Criminal Minds, too. So this is perfect!
Taniushka chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...

simply beautiful
Melle22 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I used to watch Ghost Whisperer, but somehow just stopped...

I'm enjoying your oneshots!
Professor CatEars chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
thats sweet how Spencer helps them cross...i think i really could see him being a ghost whisperer, who also think so?
xXironhidehorseloverXx chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
loves it!
Neon Panda 03 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Great job i loved it they should make more criminal minds/Ghost whisper crossovers because if you think about it they fit together perfectly
BartAllenFangirl chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Awsem! 8D
SubspaceStar chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
really good fanfic! i really love it! :)
SayidRocks chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I've only watched 'Ghost Whisperer' once or twice, and I do think it's an interesting concept for a show. I can believe Spencer might see a ghost who doesn't want to cross. AFter all he is so empathetic.